The UK Babe Channels Forum
Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets? (/showthread.php?tid=61513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets? - Stevie - 07-08-2014 22:07

It's just a channel name, I'm surprised anyone actually gives a fuck Rolleyes

RE: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets? - Bandwagon - 07-08-2014 22:14

To be fair, most of the debates on this forum could be chalked up as unproductive/pointless bullshit.
I think some of us just get bored and feel the need to waffle some bollocks from time to time RolleyesBig Grin

RE: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets? - M-L-L - 07-08-2014 22:20

(07-08-2014 22:07 )Stevie Wrote:  It's just a channel name, I'm surprised anyone actually gives a fuck Rolleyes

At least they didn't call it "Pussy Galore" - that really would be straining the Trades Description Act.laugh
(sorry, currently watching "Goldfinger" for the umpteenth time on ITV4)

RE: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets? - circles_o_o_o - 07-08-2014 23:20

Good to see they've got the webstream going now.
And still put a little money aside for their oil budget.
Madison! Tongue

RE: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets? - Fernandez Esperenda - 08-08-2014 00:08

it's like Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Lion, it's still the same old.....

RE: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets? - elgar1uk - 08-08-2014 12:35

As the new Starlets Of Babestation channel is up and running the poll is now closed. Thanks to all those who voted.

60% said they liked this type of show and will be watching it, whilst only 5.71% weren't keen on this idea for a babe channel.