The UK Babe Channels Forum
Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+---- Thread: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=77428)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - trains55 - 22-04-2018 08:20

Back on tonight! Can't wait: it's been a VERY long time!

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - winsaw - 22-04-2018 11:13

Just hope it's the excellent Maisie from the Xmas/new year night shows who wowed us with botn level shows and not the no boob show she did on her last night show,
She's really good when she wants to be just hope she's in the mood

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - trains55 - 22-04-2018 15:52

Yes when I last saw her I was very disappointed: it was ALMOST a dayshow! But in the past (Christmastime) she had her pants well down! Same again or BETTER! tonight???? Maisie!

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 23-04-2018 10:12

Thought Maisie did a good sexy show last night with plenty of topless action in her very nice lingerie

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - trains55 - 23-04-2018 12:52

So she was on! I presume Babenation FV? and/or Babecall non-FV?
Shame I only recorded Babestation and Babecall and was surprised that I didn't see her! Glad you enjoyed her though.

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - winsaw - 23-04-2018 15:29

what an amazing show, those lovely boobs where out all night and looked so pretty, hope for more shows like that soon, she was the queen of babecall lastnight

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - trains55 - 23-04-2018 15:46

(23-04-2018 15:29 )winsaw Wrote:  what an amazing show, those lovely boobs where out all night and looked so pretty, hope for more shows like that soon, she was the queen of babecall lastnight

Not on FV though.

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - Joey 27 - 21-07-2018 03:45

Where is she tonight then? another no show? Maisie has potential but she's becoming like the Luke Shaw of the babeshowsRolleyes

Several of my golden era favourite blondes have left the nightshows over the past couple of years, some others only do dayshows, and now the new breed such as Maisie, Olivia, Daisy and Brooke hardly ever bother to show up, plus Amber Jade has already left

Oh well at least the babes with dark hair who i like seem to be more reliableCool

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - shankey! - 21-07-2018 08:48

(21-07-2018 03:45 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Where is she tonight then? another no show? Maisie has potential but she's becoming like the Luke Shaw of the babeshowsRolleyes

Several of my golden era favourite blondes have left the nightshows over the past couple of years, some others only do dayshows, and now the new breed such as Maisie, Olivia, Daisy and Brooke hardly ever bother to show up, plus Amber Jade has already left

Oh well at least the babes with dark hair who i like seem to be more reliableCool

the schedule at b/s is all over the place lately,as well as the web streams ,might as well guess whos on Huh

RE: Maisie - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids - Geriisgreat - 21-07-2018 08:54

Agreed joey was looking forward to seeing her as i thought she had potential to succeed on nights like aemillia and mia