The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 11-03-2020 13:43

So in a new example of their stupidity the Daily Mail have sent a reporter to the home of Nadine Dorries (who has Coronavirus). He has opened her gate and knocked on her door. I presume the Daily Mail deem him "expendable"

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 11-03-2020 13:51

(11-03-2020 12:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  It would be shame if it was cancelled but if they can stage it without a crowd or limit crowd numbers we have to wait and see and she how bad the spread gets

I can see the national being postponed sure it was before because of foot and mouth

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Carl-Gen X - 11-03-2020 14:56

The ramifications for sport in general are potentially enormous, particularly in football.

Even the step of playing football games behind closed doors would have a huge negative impact on lower league clubs who rely heavily on gate receipts for their income. We have already lost Bury FC, Bolton Wanderers went to the brink and I fear in the worst case scenario many more could join them.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Glenn Miller - 11-03-2020 15:02

(11-03-2020 13:51 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I can see the national being postponed sure it was before because of foot and mouth

I think you're referring to 2001, when there was speculation that the Grand National wouldn't be run because of foot and mouth disease, but it actually went ahead and took place on the scheduled day.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Skyline - 11-03-2020 17:05

Meanwhile in Texas.......

[Image: ESYMg-S0-UUAYVYH6.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - circles_o_o_o - 11-03-2020 17:46

[Image: image-0D7E_5E6915A5.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 11-03-2020 17:56

Has the panic buying of bog rolls happened in any other country apart from here and Australia? I would be very surprised if the shares of the bog roll manufacturers were performing better than most.....

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Carl-Gen X - 11-03-2020 18:34

What the fuck has happened to Piers ‘Man Up’ Morgan?

I’m all for being careful and conscious of maintaining hygiene standards in the current climate but that man has turned into one hysterical fuckmump. Get a fucking grip Piers and........man up.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 11-03-2020 18:47

what's happened to him?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - skully - 11-03-2020 20:13

Google him for more details...although clear your cache afterwards, your computer shouldn't have to suffer. lol.