The UK Babe Channels Forum
April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) (/showthread.php?tid=80935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 30-07-2020 12:14

^^
Fully agree winsaw. Hope for more next time April Mae is on

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 30-07-2020 12:45

(30-07-2020 11:38 )winsaw Wrote:  The improvement continues, good show again lastnight, she was a very sexy cheerleader that outfit looked perfect for her, lots of energy and movement again, if she keeps going like this soon she could be back to the levels at the start of the year when she had all the buzz about her as the next big thing,

Yes I agree: VERY good again! MUCH better than a few shows recently: but exscellent outfit as you say and REALLY showing off her lovely tits and bum playing with them lots! A great night from her AGAIN!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Joannis - 30-07-2020 12:55

I got hard as soon as I saw her in that cheerleader outfit! Great performance with lots of youthful energy. She's so fit and bouncy!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 31-07-2020 12:23

(30-07-2020 11:38 )winsaw Wrote:  The improvement continues, good show again lastnight, she was a very sexy cheerleader that outfit looked perfect for her, lots of energy and movement again, if she keeps going like this soon she could be back to the levels at the start of the year when she had all the buzz about her as the next big thing,

Continued last night too SmileSmileHeartHeart

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 02-08-2020 12:44

^^
continued again last night. April Mae is on a very good run of shows at the moment

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - jennifer - 02-08-2020 14:55

She's one of my "never switch her off" girls! Exquisite!!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 04-08-2020 13:57

(02-08-2020 12:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
continued again last night. April Mae is on a very good run of shows at the moment

And last night: her best ever nightshow as she AT LAST went naked! ONLY for 8 minutes BUT it happened! Fantastic: longer tonight??..................A very good night for me! And like me I'm guessing that we weren't expecting it to happen..............but it made Monday much much better!
So didn't anyone else see this momentous occasion?? I thought we were ALL waiting for it??............Absolutely amazing having ALMOST given up!!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Kingsmind - 04-08-2020 23:09

Comment was mean't from yesterday.

Great to finally see April naked she's got a great arse and good to see it in full flow.

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 05-08-2020 11:56

I enjoyed seeing her in the office lots lastnight bending over the desk working her perfect peachybum very sexy stuff,
Looked like she was keeping the nakedness ppv lastnight as had a tip goal for it,

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 05-08-2020 14:17

Agree, very sexy stuff from April last night with plenty of lovely views of her magnificent arse at the camera bent over the desk