The UK Babe Channels Forum
UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: UK Adult Awards (/forumdisplay.php?fid=407)
+---- Thread: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=82258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - UK Adult Awards - 07-10-2020 15:54

BABE CHANNELS NIGHT BABE OF THE YEAR

Your top 10 nominees in alphabetical order

Atlanta Moreno
Bella Mendez
Beth Bennett
Caty Cole
Charmaine Sinclair
Jennifer Kelly
Maria Smith
Michelle Moist
Preeti Young
Serenity

Total number of nominees: 107

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - winsaw - 07-10-2020 16:03

an even more interesting list,
really happy to Serenity make it was not expecting that at all and all the more impressive when nearly all her night shows have been from home on cam,
Jennifer what a night time impact shes made in a short time,
Charmaine nice to see a legend get rewarded
Beth and Bella a reward for a year of great consistency,
Caty the comeback girl of the year and to a lesser level Preeti,
so happy to see Atlanta make the list even with the small number of shows shes done due to her issues, shes done some of this years best shows i think,

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - bluemoon99 - 07-10-2020 16:09

Stand out girl this year has to be Maria Smith on Xpanded. Makes a real effort with frequent & superb costume changes & delivers consistently brilliant performances. Oh & she’s astonishingly attractive too. Really hoping she gets the recognition she deserves this year

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - verybadroger - 07-10-2020 17:04

So good to see Michelle, Maria and Charmaine appear on this list. All three have been amazing in 2020, and are richly deserving of the acclaim and recognition.

Sometimes these sorts of awards can become a ''Best of BS and Studio66'', so it's nice to see a handful of great performers from Xpanded being celebrated.

I just realise now that I didn't get around to submitting a ballot! Silly me...

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Snooks - 07-10-2020 17:09

The night list I think has provided an eclectic selection of 10.
There are 3 or 4 outstanding candidates on that list based on the criterion I tend to use i.e consistency of performance, quality of performance, imagination and honesty of endeavour. I wish all ten babes the best of luck.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - verybadroger - 07-10-2020 17:12

Nice to see Darelle make the daytime list, but I think it's a bit of a travesty that Emma C didn't make the cut. She's been luminous and gorgeous this year, and IMO right up there among the best daytime presences on the babe channels.

Louise from Xpanded as well would have been on my list. Lovely, playful, petite and colourful.

Two top daytime teasers in 2020!

Damn, I should have got around to submitting a list!

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Chrisst - 07-10-2020 18:03

Well I'm speechless.
An absolutely wonderful set of names, there was such a huge number to choose from and this seems a very fair spread.

OK so the day list first:
Abigail Monroe. I nominated her but she's been doing Webcam all year. It suits her for no doubt very good reasons but to me whatever the reason it's hiding and hiding's not confident and that's not sexy.
Charlie C. An old favourite from Freeview in the morning so good for her.
Darelle Oliver. I've noticed her following on from Fernanda's Heart night stints at stupid o'clock in the morning. A very pretty girl, good for her.
Fernanda Ferrari. I've moved on as she is so I didn't nominate her and won't vote for her either. A trinket like this isn't enough at all anyway.
Grace Elisabeth. My number two seed. She's on holiday in Ibiza at the moment, I hope she finds out and I hope she see's this as the just reward of a job well done, she started the same week as lockdown! As Winsaw Cool said, she's the future.
Hannah Claydon Heart. My number one at BS. Her 2.1 a month or so back might mean more to her. S66 would make her look so much better.
Hannah Mac. Sorry I don't know her.
Jamie Jones. Definitely a fun girl, delighted to see her in the mix.
Paige Brooks. Sorry is that Brooks? I'm delighted if it is. Ofcom will really have to get stuck in and rule on all the confusing names.
Rebecca Kelly. The current champion, in theory she could be again but she's another one hiding away and she was sounding off about the forum Heart recently.

And the night one.
Atlanta Moreno. Has the biggest presence of all of them here in the forum Heart. My problem is her channel, I caught her on screen once.
Bella Mendez. Sorry i don't know her.
Beth Bennett. Not my type.
Caty Cole. She's always on and a good rack but I'm put off by the fact that the very next words I see when ever she's there are 'Only Fans'.
Charmaine Sinclair Heart Again Winsaw Cool nice to see a legend get rewarded My number one seed, Charmaine has I believe the strongest adult profile beyond the babeshows and then there's the club she runs for us from leafy Surrey twice a week. Like Fernanda Heart she should get more than this in my view.
Maria Smith and Michelle Moist. Sorry again I don't know them.
Preeti Young. Resident prime time Saturday night so it's not surprising.
Serenity. Responsible for, I would say, the best single babe show of the year because she went so far beyond the boundaries of babeshows and entertained me.

I hope that everyone argues the toss on here and thinks long and hard before voting. I want the the girls and the studios to get behind it and that a good idea comes up about presenting the awards that's memorable and emotional for the lucky champions.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Charlemagne - 07-10-2020 18:12

^ What have you against Jennifer Kelly. Not even a mention Wink

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Chrisst - 07-10-2020 18:22

Shit... I was lost in her boobs!!! Excellent, she's lovely. Big Grin

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - CheekyKev - 07-10-2020 18:53

(07-10-2020 13:52 )winsaw Wrote:  thought we would see more new names in there based on the number of new girls there have been this year,
surprised to see Rebecca make the list as shes only a home webcammer these days,
also surprised to see a lot of girls who dont show more on the webshow take so many of the spots, would have thought that those doing the sexy day shows would have got more votes,
i am happy to see Grace and Paige make the list as they are the future of the shows 2 taking advantage of the way things have changed this year,
differently an interesting list

Agree with so many of these points. Its a shame more of the excellent new performers did not make the list.

Is there not a newcomer of the year award any more?

Also some of the less obvious BS girls missed out. For example, Flick Hill or Gracie Adams(Gomez) who are regulars on the day time shows and do a good job in my opinion.