The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Skyline - 30-05-2021 08:53

(30-05-2021 07:39 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Now he's made a honest woman of Ms Symonds but did it without the glare of publicity

TongueTongue

[Image: image-32.jpg]

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 30-05-2021 08:58

How long do you thonk it will last?

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 30-05-2021 09:02

Interesting that as a twice divorced man and serial adulterer that he was able to get married in the highest Catholic church in the country. I d o understand though that he paid for it himself (on condition that the taxpayer pick up the tab for the next two) Wink

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Charlemagne - 30-05-2021 11:08

^ Isn't it Church of England, thanks to Henry VIII.

But now that they are married Carrie can't now give evidence against her husband in any court or enquiry.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 30-05-2021 11:31

^ No Westminster Cathedral is Roman Catholic - maybe you are thinking about Westminster Abbey?

It seems divorcees can get married in Catholic churches IF their previous marriages were not held in a Catholic church so he’s lucky I suppose although he’ll struggle when he (inevitably) gets married a 4th time

I believe she could give evidence against him unless he protests (I guess he would) although whether that would apply for the period before they got married I’m not sure

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - winsaw - 30-05-2021 11:50

The whole wedding if usual bono strange, seams he was born a Catholic but got himself changed to church of England when he found out that Catholics are not allowed to become prime minister of England,
His missis is Catholic so that's why he got married in Catholic church even though he's not,
In order to get married in the Catholic Church, Johnson needed to have his two previous marriages proven to be invalid by reason of lack of canonical form. Since he was baptised Catholic but his previous weddings were not conferred by the Catholic Church, they are considered putatively invalid,
I like that so as long as he was shagging non Catholics it didn't count lol I can see why bojo liked this churches rules

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HLO - 30-05-2021 14:14

Big Laugh

[Image: 67pZ0ff.gif]

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 30-05-2021 18:54

^best one yet!! and probably sums up most pepole's feelings!!

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Tumble_Drier - 30-05-2021 21:33

People in getting married shocker. Happens every day and unless i know them the number of fucks i give usually hovers around zero.

See also "Celebrity" deaths, pregnancies, sex changes, choice of pronouns etc.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 31-05-2021 07:26

I'm sure many people will be wondering how he has managed this given the number of hoops other couples to go through within the catholic church getting remarried after a prevoous marriage and must be wondering how he managed it so quickly, compared to their to own situation as it can take months or years.

I hope Keir Starmer brings it up this week.