The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+----- Thread: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? (/showthread.php?tid=8539)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - chrislatimer - 07-01-2011 23:34

evelynn is a must surely.

also fernanda and emma spellar.

and a non xcite girl sarah matty.

and sammie p i dont see going back to elite for some reason.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - Regenerated - 08-01-2011 02:13

I too think that any of Xcite / Xplicit TV's top names such as Emma Spellar, Sammie Pennington, Lucy Zara, Dannii Harwood, Kimberley Gordon, Kelly Bell, Gemma Hiles are musts for Elite. I think any of those babes would fit right in at Elite.

I suppose at the end of the day, its between Elite and Babestation who get their pick of the defunct Bang channels, but even though I am a fan of Babestation, I have to admit that the programming quality is better on Elite TV.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - eagle_si - 08-01-2011 07:03

(08-01-2011 02:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  I too think that any of Xcite / Xplicit TV's top names such as Emma Spellar, Sammie Pennington, Lucy Zara, Dannii Harwood, Kimberley Gordon, Kelly Bell, Gemma Hiles are musts for Elite. I think any of those babes would fit right in at Elite.

True, but as Elite already have a top-notch daytime line-up (Alice, Becky, Rachel, Hannah, Cara, Kitty, Leah, Sophia and Vikki) there's not going to be much room for many of the Pad/Xcite girls. We are all going to have our personal preferences for who they should sign up, I posted mine on the previous page. It's going to be a very interesting few weeks ahead.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - Regenerated - 08-01-2011 08:13

It is going to be a very interesting time as we wait to see who goes where. Its a bit like a WWE draft, with nobody sure who's going to end up on which programmes....

You rightly said that there is already a strong line up of daytime girls at Elite, and there is at Babestation too. It may be that the girls will have to find homes on other channels such as Red Light, Chat Girls or Paradiso. I could easily see some of them going to TVX aswell, there's room for a few more there.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - gazfc - 08-01-2011 08:22

Ive posted who I'd like but not at the expense of the current girls, theres prob room for 2 girls but they need to have a personality to work on elite which alot of the pad girls don't have.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - Rammyrascal - 08-01-2011 10:13

ive met kelly bell several times and she does have a personality and would be great on elite. elite do need a couple of daygirls to cope when babes are off doing glamour work

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - bcl - 08-01-2011 10:19

Kelly would be a good signing, her schedule means she can only do a limited number of shifts so would have little impact on the current roster.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - Charlemagne - 08-01-2011 11:27

Over the past few months Jamie has not been recruiting. He has lost about 4 girls and only brought in Lori.
Do you think that he knew what was happening at Bangmedia and has been waiting to cherry pick their best babes.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - gazfc - 08-01-2011 11:44

(08-01-2011 11:27 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Over the past few months Jamie has not been recruiting. He has lost about 4 girls and only brought in Lori.
Do you think that he knew what was happening at Bangmedia and has been waiting to cherry pick their best babes.

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me, he seemed to know what was coming in regard to licence been pulled as he pretty much changed the clothing policy on daytimes long before everyone else

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - Rammyrascal - 08-01-2011 12:12

(08-01-2011 11:27 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Over the past few months Jamie has not been recruiting. He has lost about 4 girls and only brought in Lori.

havent you forgotten about paige green, leah francis, and becky holt. agree he probably knew about bang and knew he might be able to get some