The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - hornball - 09-03-2022 16:03

(08-03-2022 23:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I suspect Zelensky will be dropping his request for a no-fly zone...

I wouldn't bet on it!!

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - southsidestu - 09-03-2022 19:28

These events may yet see a rebalancing of the world order in some shape or fashion. The United States has been desperate to reorient itself to what Obama called the "pivot to Asia". With the US being, in some regards, the world's largest economy, China being its only serious competitor & Asia being a region of great economic growth it's basic geopolitical common sense for their interests to be in there.

Meanwhile the invasion of Ukraine has led to a dramatic change in defence policy in Germany, Europe's most economically powerful country, in regards to military spending that will no doubt be replicated amongst other members of the Union, Sweden & Finland rethinking their long held geopolitical positions & country's like Hungary no doubt rethinking their friendship with Putin.

So we may see a more integrated Asian alliance: The Quad, South Korea, New Zealand et al under an American nuclear umbrella & a greater militarised EU under a French nuclear umbrella

Or we say nothing of the sort, fuck knows anymore

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 10-03-2022 00:51

(09-03-2022 16:03 )hornball Wrote:  
(08-03-2022 23:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I suspect Zelensky will be dropping his request for a no-fly zone...

I wouldn't bet on it!!

I meant if he got the MIGs, clearly.

Otherwise they're of no use to him whatsoever.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 10-03-2022 00:56

(09-03-2022 09:40 )HannahsPet Wrote:  what the same US estimates that said the russians would overtake them in 96 hours 2 weeks ago Tongue Tongue Tongue

As I read it, that was their intelligence on what the Russians believed. Not quite the same thing.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 10-03-2022 11:43

Well, it looks like the stage has been set for a false flag chemical attack on Ukraine.
Also, there are no words to describe just how much of a piece of shit Lavrov is, lying old cunt.
Bombing a maternity hospital, bombing the civilian corridors...still, this is pure evil!

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - terence - 10-03-2022 13:22

Ukrainian farmers got this!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=102014]

[attachment=102014]

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - schvall - 10-03-2022 20:00

Twitter has removed some tweets from the Russian Embassy in London regarding the maternity hospital bombing, as they broke Twitter's rules on "denial of violent events".

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 10-03-2022 20:27

yeah was accusing of some of the victims to be crisis actors one in paticular who was a makeup tuition person on social media the fact that she was heavily pregnant on instagram and from the place that was attacked didnt seem to resonate them

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 11-03-2022 07:40

I would say the only hope that the West had, that protests within Russia against the war would pile pressure on the Kremlin has gone.

I can't see how we can influence the Russian people any further to continue to protest.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Charlemagne - 11-03-2022 13:04

I see that two of Roman Abramovich's superyachts have suddenly moved out of their home ports.
Solaris a £430 million pound vessel has left Barcelona and headed out to sea to an unknown location.
And another of his yachts, the Eclipse, has left the Caribbean island of St Maarten and is heading towards international waters.