The UK Babe Channels Forum
Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only (/showthread.php?tid=86266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Norman Beige - 09-03-2023 20:25

Shy BIG NATURALS Shy

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 13-03-2023 14:50

A fantastic night from Roxyie last night as she looked incredible in all her lingerie & outfits eekeekshockedshocked Plus plenty of her magnificent arse jiggling away & her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around Heart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Ree's No.1 fan - 19-03-2023 22:45

Is that a rare sighting of Roxyie's belly button? I could be mistaken, especially given the ban on picture posts, but I can't recall Roxyie showing so much of belly although maybe I've just spent too much time admiring her tits and ass. It would be great to see Roxyie flashing more flesh as she really is a beautifully curvaceous woman.

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 20-03-2023 16:57

A mind-blowingly hot, sexy & filthy night from Roxyie last night as she again looked incredible in her lingerie & outfits HeartHeart Including her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing & swinging around as well as shaking her magnificent arse HeartHeart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - darren73 - 23-03-2023 20:22

Doing a show from home tonight 11-3

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - tony confederate - 24-03-2023 03:47

She's looked very lively tonight despite being in the box. As I'm writing this she's just gone fullscreen, which is great while it lasts.

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 24-03-2023 12:25

(24-03-2023 03:47 )tony confederate Wrote:  She's looked very lively tonight despite being in the box. As I'm writing this she's just gone fullscreen, which is great while it lasts.

Agreed, a very lively show from Roxyie last night including as always her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around & fantastic views of her magnificent arse

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Charlemagne - 25-03-2023 23:51

They say that less is more. Well tonight less clothes hopefully get more calls. 10/10 from me Smile

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 26-03-2023 12:34

Roxyie was 10/10 for me too last night, especially when she was wearing just skimpy white knickers eekeekeekeek as she has a fantastic all natural figure

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 03-04-2023 12:35

Fantastic to see Roxyie on last night. She looked great in all her lingerie and outfits and was very filthy indeed including her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around & her magnificent arse jiggling away