The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78195)

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 13-05-2020 11:51

Make sure observe the advice from SA before you say anything!!

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Alexei1333 - 13-05-2020 21:05

(13-05-2020 11:51 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Make sure observe the advice from SA before you say anything!!
What advices?? Is to me that message??

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 25-05-2020 08:03

Looking tasty this morning Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - mikey564 - 25-05-2020 10:51

looking hotter as always Big Grin

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 11-06-2020 08:12

Well, she's looking swell today Wink

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - SecretAgent - 11-06-2020 16:13

She's in a very fine run of form at the moment as evidenced by the time she is spending off screen Big GrinHeart

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - shankey! - 26-06-2020 19:31

happen to check in on dani this afternoon and she was getting some particularly nasty abuse from one person in chat , it seemed to really get to her and she didnt return after going off, this was uncalled for and abusive ,i hope she dont take it too much to heart and brushes it aside, thers a lot of girls im not into but i wouldnt dream of saying anything offensive to them ,they are hear to please us ,not nice Sad

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - SecretAgent - 26-06-2020 20:12

(26-06-2020 19:31 )shankey! Wrote:  happen to check in on dani this afternoon and she was getting some particularly nasty abuse from one person in chat , it seemed to really get to her and she didnt return after going off, this was uncalled for and abusive ,i hope she dont take it too much to heart and brushes it aside, thers a lot of girls im not into but i wouldnt dream of saying anything offensive to them ,they are hear to please us ,not nice Sad

Nice comments Shankey. She's fine. She only does a short stint from home on Friday afternoons so I don't think she finished earlier than she planned but I've been exchanging messages with her this evening about some stuff and she's not bothered about what was said. It goes with the job I suppose.

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - shankey! - 26-06-2020 21:00

(26-06-2020 20:12 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(26-06-2020 19:31 )shankey! Wrote:  happen to check in on dani this afternoon and she was getting some particularly nasty abuse from one person in chat , it seemed to really get to her and she didnt return after going off, this was uncalled for and abusive ,i hope she dont take it too much to heart and brushes it aside, thers a lot of girls im not into but i wouldnt dream of saying anything offensive to them ,they are hear to please us ,not nice Sad

Nice comments Shankey. She's fine. She only does a short stint from home on Friday afternoons so I don't think she finished earlier than she planned but I've been exchanging messages with her this evening about some stuff and she's not bothered about what was said. It goes with the job I suppose.

im glad to hear that, i suppose their skin is tougher than we think with some things they put up with,idiots included

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 09-07-2020 08:20

Radiant and plentiful today Smile