The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=15093)

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - 2015watcher - 13-01-2020 19:50

^ it is the babes that set the amount themselves, some really are priced outrageously high especially for the length of time said goal lasts for, that is why I think they should start ensuring each has a set time associated with it for example even if the boob flash ones were for 2-3 minutes as I have seen Charlie C literally flash for about 5 seconds before then that was it bladewave

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - tigeralf - 13-01-2020 19:55

Makes sense to have a set time

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 20-01-2020 12:52

Layla Rose has an outstanding body and would love to see her promoted or at least tried out for a night show.

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - The Silent Majority - 08-02-2020 15:09

Rather cute newbie called Olivia (can't remember her second name) on yesterday. Seems to have slipped under the radar.

Looks a lot like she'll be Macie Waters younger sister?

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 26-02-2020 16:35

Simone Jay should have done nights, she did on S66 but stuck on the web, crying shame she is such a beautiful girl to see.

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 08-03-2020 10:33

Bs feed not working my end atm anyone with same problem?

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 08-03-2020 11:40

I think for me tips goals should consist of three factors:

1) Credits required to reach goal - this should be set at reasonable level that satisfies both babe and punter alike

2) a reasonable set time for length of goal show - I would say it should be no more than say 5 - 15 mins in length. if Charlie C flashed her tits for just five seconds that is not even worthy of a good tip goal show.

3) should it be free to all or to just those who contributed to the goal? On this point along, I think that those who contributed to the goal should not have pay extra to watch but any others who didn't, should be given an opportunity at a fair and reasonable price to connect, I think there have been enough horror stories of tip goal rip offs going around atm and BS need to recognise that those who contributed shouldn't have to pay again.

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion - icy12 - 12-03-2020 11:27

Scarlett Louise setting extremely unrealistic tip goals once again. £180 to see her new boobs and continuously asking for buzzes. If you just sit there and not looing interested then nobody is going to wast money buzzing you, darling.
When are these babes going to realise that setting these kinds of tip goals won't get you money? Guys will move to the next girl

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Crazy Diamond - 12-03-2020 17:23

This might be off-topic, but I've just seen Aria Romano vape several times on set - is that safe in the current climate?

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 24-03-2020 15:32

Maddison Lee's tip goal...700 credits for creaming up her boobs
Would that be classed as a waste of cream?