The UK Babe Channels Forum
Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Mica Martinez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=328)
+---- Thread: Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=16649)

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - lionel hutz - 25-02-2011 00:37

she deffo does need to smile a bit more, wudnt mind her showing her tits a bit more too coz they are hot

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-02-2011 16:28

another good show from mica last night very very hot

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - brinsford - 25-02-2011 16:57

Mica shows are getting better she is now doing the Danica tease,alot better than bed - naked - hand thong- norm . Well done Mica you will be getting a call thats a lot better the only thing left is smile you have a pretty face when you smile.

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 25-02-2011 22:25

(25-02-2011 16:57 )brinsford Wrote:  Mica shows are getting better she is now doing the Danica tease,alot better than bed - naked - hand thong- norm . Well done Mica you will be getting a call thats a lot better the only thing left is smile you have a pretty face when you smile.

As a certain someone once said,you cannot be serious,Mica outshone Danica months ago,just look back over the year,the most memorable is the times in the oil room,then the shower,then the hot tub,and the bath.

Mica is the only girl at the moment that keeps me watching,just for her sheer sexuality.Big GrinTongue

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - 2Bud - 26-02-2011 03:36

I love the new hair Big Grin Such a sexy babe! Big Grin

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Pedro* - 26-02-2011 15:46

I give Mica tremendous credit for continuing to put up any sort of happy front as based on her comments at the end of her shift on Thursday she is still getting harassed by a certain deluded weirdo who (eventually) got banned from here.Sad

Five months on the lunatic deserves to be locked up IMO.

Mica apparently is back on tomorrow night. Look forward to it.SmileHeart

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - dirtbag - 26-02-2011 16:59

Maybe Mica is just one of those girls who is moody more often than not. Reminds me of an ex girlfriend of mine who was stunning to look at but a nightmare to live with. Who the hell cares, Mica's got a lovely arse.

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 27-02-2011 23:29

Mica as a blonde really works very well. It helps show off her wonderful figure and lovely smile Heart

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - HillGee1980 - 28-02-2011 01:18

WOW! Mica looks amazing tonight. Am loving her sexy red high heel shoes, They are hot!! Mica is stunning and her new blonde look suits her really well, makes her look even more beautiful. Mica Martinez rocks!!

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 02-03-2011 23:16

Mica has a gorgeous body, so curvy and sexy. She looks delightful again tonight. I hope she keeps the blonde hair, I love it Heart