The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 10-06-2020 17:57

Now which girl should I get to come in my bubble. Smile

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 10-06-2020 18:07

Just need to find a household of Sex Starved Nymphos so i can be part of there bubble

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-06-2020 18:14

^I'm sure someone will be organising six man gang bangs as well...Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 10-06-2020 18:21

You saying i will be ???

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-06-2020 18:23

^Are you??????

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 10-06-2020 18:29

nope thought you were insinuating with the ^ Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 11-06-2020 05:33

I heard something about a bubble and thought of the big brother contestant from years ago who called himself 'bubble'.
Couldn't figure out why we'd all be inviting him round for tea ... I was very confused Big Laugh

Still can't get a haircut, but we can go to the zoo, strange times.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 11-06-2020 08:49

When you look at what Neil Ferguson has said over the Govt's handling of the pandemic, yet he was the one who broke lockdown rules just to get hi leg over with his mistress and duly resigned and Dominic Cummings who won't resign you wonder just who was the bigger cunt (or still is) out of the two of them.

Yet Ferguson's information which was tweeted by Piers Morgan make it look like one bitter man tweeting the information of another bitter msn And I would say Morgan has been the biggest cunt in all of this

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 11-06-2020 18:16

So the New York Health authority are advocating creative sex (woof woof), use physical barriers and to use a mask.

Get the large drill and where did I put that spiderman costume Smile

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Stemmw - 11-06-2020 19:47

Great, now I'm picturing the full body condoms from The Naked Gun laugh