The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 17-06-2020 12:59

(17-06-2020 11:07 )Charlemagne Wrote:  A study has found that flushing a toilet can send a plume of aerosol droplets nearly three feet in the air and potentially spread coronavirus to the next occupant. However they say that there is little evidence that it has spread the virus.

So when you go to the bog, shut the lid before you flush. Big Grin

Try not flushing it and wait for the stream of abuse instead Big Laugh

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-06-2020 13:10

^Are you saying we should block toilets????

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-06-2020 13:12

Nicola Sturgeon hinting at schools may reopen in Scotland with no social distancing in August.
Hope the plan she has is one Boris never thought about...

I have to say the wee one talks more sense than the one in No.10

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 17-06-2020 14:18

(17-06-2020 12:59 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  
(17-06-2020 11:07 )Charlemagne Wrote:  A study has found that flushing a toilet can send a plume of aerosol droplets nearly three feet in the air and potentially spread coronavirus to the next occupant. However they say that there is little evidence that it has spread the virus.

So when you go to the bog, shut the lid before you flush. Big Grin

Try not flushing it and wait for the stream of abuse instead Big Laugh

Its not really news was stuff on how clean is your house or whatever it was called about toilets spraying thats why im glad my toilet is in its on seperate room to the bathroom

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 17-06-2020 15:43

^ After watch that programme last year, I stopped keeping my toothbrush next to the bathroom sink.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 17-06-2020 19:31

Just when you think they cant get any more cunty they go further now screwing over Student nurses who left early to help out on the front line

https://twitter.com/NHSMillion/status/1273315303884312576

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 17-06-2020 19:48

^ As mentioned by one of the posters "Time to bring in Marcus Rashford"

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 17-06-2020 22:44

Remember when the Government, in response to criticism about the time it was taking for them to develop a contact tracing app, said that we would have a "world beating" app by June? Turns out they are now saying it wont be ready until the winter and that it is no longer a priority as the trial on the Isle of Wight showed that people prefer a human touch

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2020/jun/17/nhs-covid-19-contact-tracing-app-no-longer-a-priority-says-minister?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_b-gdnnews&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Two of my cousins down in England volunteered to work at one of the call centres responsible for the programme. Last week one of them told me that they had nothing to do all day & she sat around playing black jack.

This government has managed to completely fuck it up at every possible turn. Mistakes cost lives

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 18-06-2020 05:40

Instead of having Yes men doing Cumming's bidding Boris needs to reshuffle and bring in people who will turn round to Cummings and tell him to fuck off instead - then again better still, the party tells Boris and his cabinet to fuck off.....

I can honestly say the trace and track app not being resdy until the winter or is now longer a priority shows just what a bunch of lying rotten cunts this Govt has been the whole fucking time... their levels of cuntyism is just... unbelievable Jeff!! Big Grin

I can even start believing David Lamy's accusation that the Govt wrote their racial review all down on a fag packet - more like it was a fag packet or two then for Covid and was promptly disposed of...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 18-06-2020 13:39

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-53095336

So they are scrapping the track and trace app and going with the Apple / Google model how long after it started

Mind you Cummings Cronies would not have been paid