The UK Babe Channels Forum
What's Your Favourite Series? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: What's Your Favourite Series? (/showthread.php?tid=1078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: favourite tv series - $h!ny h3lm3t - 26-12-2008 22:16

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Anyone see the big return of Rab C Nesbit lastnight on BBC2? Brilliant it was,funniest thing on tv in ages
Shat! missed it, will go seek a torrent of it.

RE: favourite tv series - SmĀ© - 26-12-2008 22:23

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Anyone see the big return of Rab C Nesbit lastnight on BBC2? Brilliant it was,funniest thing on tv in ages

missed it when it was on, but i got it from mininova.
funny as fuck.
the karaoke bit when he lit the fart was the best bit for meTongue

i know tony roper who plays jamesie boy, i used to work with his nephew, and we would go to the football together.

RE: favourite tv series - emmajanefan - 26-12-2008 22:24

Got to be 30 Rock with Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin

RE: favourite tv series - BelfastBadBoy - 26-12-2008 22:25

Timbo Wrote:
Yeah i saw that other night was classic that bit were he was on the table naked with the pan covering his bits was really funny Big Grin

I think that was the funniest Rab C ever, brilliant from start to finish and funny all the way through

RE: favourite tv series - BelfastBadBoy - 26-12-2008 22:28

smcgill1888 Wrote:

missed it when it was on, but i got it from mininova.
funny as fuck.
the karaoke bit when he lit the fart was the best bit for meTongue

i know tony roper who plays jamesie boy, i used to work with his nephew, and we would go to the football together.

Jamesie is a legend lol one of the best characters ever to hit the tv, brilliant actor also. What does he do when not on Rab C? I know Gregor Fischer has done things like Love Actualy but yoou dont see anything from the fellow that plays Jamesie.

On of the funniest bits for me was the Muslim in the bar and Jamesie and Rab seen the wire thinking it was a suicide bomber but it was the lead to her MP3 player lol

RE: favourite tv series - Fone_Perv - 26-12-2008 22:30

Ella how many f's are in sphincter? - Jamesie

That line was the highlight for me.

RE: favourite tv series - jungleboy - 26-12-2008 22:44

south park, family guy, bo selecta, chuck, one tree hill, top gear, two and a half men. that's all I can think of atm(tired) but thats mainly what I watch on the box.

RE: favourite tv series - BelfastBadBoy - 27-12-2008 08:08

Fone_Perv Wrote:Ella how many f's are in sphincter? - Jamesie

That line was the highlight for me.

Aye on the computer behind the screen lol

Hopefully we get another run of Rab C as its one of the best shows ever and with the amount of shit on tv these days it was definetly one of the better shows on over Christmas

RE: favourite tv series - BelfastBadBoy - 29-12-2008 18:26

Was reading the papers yesterday and fuckin hell Rab C Nesbit got a hammering saying it was funny, where the fuck did that come from as i laughed my head off lol

Adding Chuckle Brothers to this list as those 2 always make me laugh

RE: favourite tv series - *Kal-El* - 29-12-2008 18:34

my supernatural season one arrived today so i hope its good Smile