The UK Babe Channels Forum
Andy Murray - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Tennis (/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+----- Thread: Andy Murray (/showthread.php?tid=16780)

RE: Andy Murray - SOCATOA - 07-07-2013 18:11

Great stuff Andy Murray, well done sonBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Andy Murray - Scottishbloke - 07-07-2013 19:25

What a day to be Scottish Big Grin - The highlight for me apart from the straight set victorys was the presence of the Scotland flags outnumbering the Union Jack Flags in spectacular fashion Smile

A special mention to that bloke right behind Mr Cameron who was waving our flag with so much pride.

Despite the fact that I was at work today I still somehow managed to watch the game all thanks to my smart phone Big Grin

Well done Andy Murray - Scotland salutes you Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Andy Murray - Paulie69 - 07-07-2013 19:41

Congrats to Murray, great win!

I see the Wimbledon branch of Morrisons didn't hang about Big Grin

[Image: image-5184_51D9B20D.jpg]

RE: Andy Murray - dan g 27 - 07-07-2013 20:34

Well done Murray although I missed the final. I expect Murray to win the BBC personality award now.

RE: Andy Murray - cwpussylover - 07-07-2013 20:58

forget all the sweaty sock pride, tennis history, fit gf,well done to him donating his £1.6m winnings to cancerImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportant

RE: Andy Murray - tuesdayslump - 07-07-2013 21:39

(07-07-2013 13:35 )mikedafc Wrote:  If you are talking about Murray then no he isn't, that is just an convenient excuse to not support him

(06-07-2013 16:38 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  Isn't this person quite an anglophobe?

Who else would I be talking about? Huh

RE: Andy Murray - LatexRyan - 07-07-2013 23:15

(07-07-2013 19:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What a day to be Scottish Big Grin - The highlight for me apart from the straight set victorys was the presence of the Scotland flags outnumbering the Union Jack Flags in spectacular fashion Smile

A special mention to that bloke right behind Mr Cameron who was waving our flag with so much pride.

Despite the fact that I was at work today I still somehow managed to watch the game all thanks to my smart phone Big Grin

Well done Andy Murray - Scotland salutes you Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm Scottish and never in my life have I wanted to punch someone as hard as I did the moment Salmond took out the flag. He's an arse who will take virtually any opportunity to promote himself and his cause, no wonder he's such a divisive figure.

Absolutely delighted for him like, glad to see a Hibby win Wimbles, maybe that'll get the monkey off our backs and we'll finally win that damned cup.

RE: Andy Murray - SOCATOA - 07-07-2013 23:40

Salmond just made himself look cheap with his saltire stunt. A wise man would have known better. played right in to Camerons hands, the dickSadSadSad

RE: Andy Murray - jimmyt73 - 07-07-2013 23:44

Well done to Andy for a historic victory.

RE: Andy Murray - Joey 27 - 08-07-2013 02:00

well done andy, now the next challenge is for an Englishman to win wimbledon again, and what if the final was between two Englishmen which one do you support? lets not forget wimbledon is an individual sport not a national team sport, the chances of an all english or even all british final is slim to none for the foreseeable though, but the next Englishman who wins it should be from wimbledon, that would be special