The UK Babe Channels Forum
ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=175)
+---- Thread: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter (/showthread.php?tid=22856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 11-08-2010 14:17

(09-08-2010 16:40 )Diamondback Wrote:  
(09-08-2010 15:52 )melissa40 Wrote:  Thanks honey bunch, i took sauce on set ande really tried to get it together but we were so busy i just did not get a minute, which is good, will take on set next weekend, glad u liked hon keep watching we love doing requests and genuinely want to please our fans so keep em coming xx Mel and Tonilou of balloonpopping.co.uk xx

Well next week how about getting some more squishy food,seeing as though I missed it previously. Maybe some eggs,then you can crush them using your barefeet? Bananas are always good, as are grapes. Maybe you could wear some jeans and take off shoes and socks and roll up the trouser legs and then get stomping on some grapes?
I do hope you manage to do some barefooting in the city, I really love girls with dirty dirty soles! I am sure you will have loads of fun doing it!

we will we just trying to catch up on our site and make clips at moment i have not got enough time, i need my toes licking! xx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - up the owls 814 - 11-08-2010 15:14

Hello Mel,
Just wanted to say how chuffed i am that we finally have not one ?? but two stunning lady's on tv...who actually act out...what people text in and ask them too do,instead of saying no i'm not gonna do that until you call in(like on some other shows) i for one am a sucker for a lady in sexy underwear and sheer stockings,and although i love the female form in all it's glory....seeing women on tv with there boobs out,doesn't really float my boat.....i have (as you know)a huge nylon foot/tickling fetish...and have texted in 3 times now....and each time i text in....you and toni do exactly as i ask in my texts...without hesitation....there must be loads more guys and girls,out there who love this too ??? seeing you foot tickled...and watching your reaction is truly wonderful mel....and i thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing my dreams a reality.......so come on people......less asking for boobs out....and more foot fetish...cos these lady's sure know how to put on a show;)keep flying the foot fetish flag mel,and more tickles will be coming your way....i'm sure of it hon xxx RobBounce

And i 'll lick your toes whenever you want me too honTongue:blush:xx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 11-08-2010 17:16

Here here...I agree.

And I will also be here to lick and suck your toes whenever you want Mel.

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 12-08-2010 12:12

(11-08-2010 15:14 )up the owls 814 Wrote:  Hello Mel,
Just wanted to say how chuffed i am that we finally have not one ?? but two stunning lady's on tv...who actually act out...what people text in and ask them too do,instead of saying no i'm not gonna do that until you call in(like on some other shows) i for one am a sucker for a lady in sexy underwear and sheer stockings,and although i love the female form in all it's glory....seeing women on tv with there boobs out,doesn't really float my boat.....i have (as you know)a huge nylon foot/tickling fetish...and have texted in 3 times now....and each time i text in....you and toni do exactly as i ask in my texts...without hesitation....there must be loads more guys and girls,out there who love this too ??? seeing you foot tickled...and watching your reaction is truly wonderful mel....and i thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing my dreams a reality.......so come on people......less asking for boobs out....and more foot fetish...cos these lady's sure know how to put on a show;)keep flying the foot fetish flag mel,and more tickles will be coming your way....i'm sure of it hon xxx RobBounce

And i 'll lick your toes whenever you want me too honTongue:blush:xx

Thanks hon your a sweetheart will try and please all our fans and try and do as many requestsw as poss, if we miss you we will do the following weekend xx Mel and Tonilou xx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 12-08-2010 12:13

(11-08-2010 17:16 )Diamondback Wrote:  Here here...I agree.

i have just been gardening would you like to suck the mud off lolxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - up the owls 814 - 12-08-2010 14:29

(12-08-2010 12:12 )melissa40 Wrote:  Thanks hon your a sweetheart will try and please all our fans and try and do as many requestsw as poss, if we miss you we will do the following weekend xx Mel and Tonilou xx

Thanks mel,
Having your particular fetish catered for is very refreshing indeed....i'll keep texting in....if you can stand the tickling hun ??? how ticklish are those feet of your's on a scale of 1-10 by the way ???? and i'd love to suck your muddy toes hon...Tongue lol xxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 12-08-2010 17:18

(12-08-2010 12:13 )melissa40 Wrote:  
(11-08-2010 17:16 )Diamondback Wrote:  Here here...I agree.

i have just been gardening would you like to suck the mud off lolxx

Of course...get some piccies of those muddy toes on here! ha ha.

It is good that you do cater for our requests, its nice to see people who listen to their fans. Michelle was on yesterday so I text in to tell her I downloaded the barefoot walk clip and she seemed pleased I enjoyed it.

Looking forward to seeing you at weekend. How about getting some wellies and filling them with squishy food like custard or jelly or tinned spaghetti, something gooey like that, then sliding your bare feet into them and stomping and jumping around, both you and Toni could do this...what do you think?

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - ToniLou - 12-08-2010 18:36

(26-07-2010 10:16 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi guys just want to say thanks for your support out there was really nice hearing from you all though some of you are very naughty! big thanks for all your texts and comments, more next weekend 5 till 11pm xx

i have left my wellies elsewhere what a shame, is good idea but the set is really small so we would mess it up so bad the crew would not like it. think of something doable and we will do our best. On tomos don't forget same times x Mel and Tonilou

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 12-08-2010 19:23

well seeing as though I missed the spaghetti and the rice pudding, how about doing either of these again? If not, what about crushing some eggs with your barefeet? You could get a big bowl of them and stomp on them, cracking the shells and letting the gooey mess inside ooze through your bare toes. mmm, lovely.

Oh and on tomos? I thought you were not on until Saturday?

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - ToniLou - 13-08-2010 14:03

sos hon yes it is saturday 1pm till 9pm and sunday 9pm till 3am having a blonde moment then, eggs sound good but can't lick them off, i can't believe u missed it again u bad boy x