The UK Babe Channels Forum
Should April ch960 be on air? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Should April ch960 be on air? (/showthread.php?tid=2727)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - cherryryder - 20-01-2009 21:39

datalossfs Wrote:Lol your like the one man defense force over at howcute Tongue

Lol I just joined the forum on howcute today after noticing it when you gave me the link to the live feed..

I can't believe people are moaning about April's horny antics..they should be shot! I'm sorry if I come across as a facist but people who wank over the girls yet have the audacity to complain about it being overtly sexual need a slap!

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - chrislatimer - 20-01-2009 21:41

cherryryder Wrote:
datalossfs Wrote:Lol your like the one man defense force over at howcute Tongue

Lol I just joined the forum on howcute today after noticing it when you gave me the link to the live feed..

I can't believe people are moaning about April's horny antics..they should be shot! I'm sorry if I come across as a facist but people who wank over the girls yet have the audacity to complain about it being overtly sexual need a slap!

so am half asleep but let a boy get this clear. theres people moaning about april being to :horny anticted: wow some people need lives. thats why i jacked that how cute site off there a bunch of jabronis

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - datalossfs - 20-01-2009 21:42

I live there as Little Bigface, peeps there think I'm the camera man for crying out loud!

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - cherryryder - 20-01-2009 21:43

chrislatimer Wrote:good bless cherryryder and his ability to get even the most hardest of the call girls posse to raise there game. And dataloss your work is as great as ever man

I don't think I can take any credit for her hornyness..I think I must have caught her in a sexy mood..another forum member also shared how filthy she has been over the 'am i the only one who wanks over the daytime shows?' thread..

My advice would be to make the most of it because this level of performance will not be able to carry on sooner or later..they'll get caught eventually! Reminds me of when Babestation used to get away with hardcore back in the day...

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - chrislatimer - 20-01-2009 21:44

datalossfs Wrote:I live there as Little Bigface, peeps there think I'm the camera man for crying out loud!

i was reading some of the comments of some michael guy. he seems stalkish. bunch of weirdos over there. and there so nansy pansy.

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - cherryryder - 20-01-2009 21:46

chrislatimer Wrote:so am half asleep but let a boy get this clear. theres people moaning about april being to :horny anticted: wow some people need lives. thats why i jacked that how cute site off there a bunch of jabronis

I think I shall be doing the same..these Daily Mail reading assholes are what's wrong with this country!

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - chrislatimer - 20-01-2009 21:48

cherryryder Wrote:
chrislatimer Wrote:so am half asleep but let a boy get this clear. theres people moaning about april being to :horny anticted: wow some people need lives. thats why i jacked that how cute site off there a bunch of jabronis

I think I shall be doing the same..these Daily Mail reading assholes are what's wrong with this country!

dam str8 the daily mail breeds evil my friend evil.

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - datalossfs - 20-01-2009 21:49

I doubt the site will be online for much longer, its just being left to stall out on its own.

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - datalossfs - 20-01-2009 21:50

chrislatimer Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:

dam str8 the daily mail breeds evil my friend evil.

I always wonder why so many Daily Mail stories reach the Digg.com homepage and then get slammed and buried who the hell is Digging that stuff? Rolleyes

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - cherryryder - 20-01-2009 21:52

datalossfs Wrote:I doubt the site will be online for much longer, its just being left to stall out on its own.

I hope not purely because of the live feed..