The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bantams - 10-02-2014 10:35

I agree with most posts about Tashie's latest tease show. She seems to have levelled off to what type of shows she is going to put on & IMO this is as far as she's prepared to go, ie; showing her cleavage. I hope I'm proved wrong on this but I doubt it especially as mentioned the amount of bras & tops she's got on. Maybe if she were to loose some of the tops bit by bit through her show it would be better & certainly more of a tease show

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 10-02-2014 14:59

If what you say regarding Tashie not going topless on tv is true,although she is an energetic performer the element of anticipation of how far she will go has gone for me,i hope S66 can find somebody who shows the same courtesy to tv customers as is shown to their website members,as ive said before those not interested in at the very least losing some layers after 10pm may as well finish at that time.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Studio66 TV News - 10-02-2014 17:48

Tashie's first webcam show for Studio66tv is tonight from 8pm-10pm. Don't miss it.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-02-2014 19:44

didn't see tashie's tease show last night so cant comment on that but from what ive seen of her tease shows before that, ive no real complaints and I personally am not bothered whether or not she goes topless in them. I will agree for the tease shows her outfits should be as skimpy as possible, along the lines of the pink bikini she wore on one of her 1st tease shows

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rob169 - 10-02-2014 21:54

why does tashie insist on wearing atleast 2 bras (1 of which is heavily padded) and a top Important her tits aren't too bad for fake 1s, it just looks naff when she tries to tease by pulling tops down a bit and it ends up looking like she has 4 tits Rolleyes oh and while im here, since when did she become "brazilian" bladewave when she first graced our screens she was from oxford Huh, just had aquick look on st66 web cam she is topless and wants 2000credits to play with a dildo hummmm no thanks

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 11-02-2014 00:12

A new development tonight as it turns out she will go topless on the web but not on tv,reminds me of someone else but i have forgotten her name,Can anyone help me.?

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - LoveUKGirls - 11-02-2014 00:22

DO NOT CALL HER ANYMORE, if you want she goes topless on tv.
And the same do with other "no topless" girl.
Not calling is the only way to change all this.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 11-02-2014 23:19

Really Enjoyed Tashie Today She Loked Gorgeous and Performed Really Well Her Shows are always full of Energy.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 11-02-2014 23:52

thought tashie was good today. Think it's unfair and wrong to demand people on here should stop calling tashie, just because she won't go fully topless. The babeshows are mainly about phone sex and as long as tashie is good at that and at bringing in the calls then she will keep doing tease shows. Also tashie doesn't have to go topless, so it's up to her whether or not she does

Also a waste of time posting it as most of the people who call tashie will probably not be on the forum

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 15-02-2014 21:47

Body paint :

[Image: image-BDB8_52FFD22F.jpg]