The UK Babe Channels Forum
What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+----- Thread: What babes are hot on Pervecams? (/showthread.php?tid=66162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - euleri - 02-02-2016 00:12

Whoa.. just decided to check out Hannah's outfit closer from the pervcam but never expected this. A nice close up shot of her bum with pink see-through panties. Wonderful!

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - sandals1963 - 02-02-2016 00:24

(28-01-2016 18:59 )euleri Wrote:  Love watching Cara Steel's close up cleavage today. She's even played around with that wonderful blue dress of her's & I've caught a few glimpses of her fantastic nipples.

You jammy whotsit I watched that day and missed the lot....Cool

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Rake - 10-02-2016 21:04

Sophia has been really good lately - looking forward to her again tomorrow.

Evelyn still improving, and has apparently promised to consider more transluscent panties!!!

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - quiquems - 13-02-2016 19:31

This is the death of the Perve cams Huh

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

Why pay 2 times? Why pay if you can see it on Tv?

Maybe it would be best to copy the MFC system and have a topic to do a proper show.

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Rake - 13-02-2016 20:07

^ inevitable, really. But she will find no-one logs on to her cam soon.

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - euleri - 13-02-2016 20:09

Well, IMO Cara's by far the worst when it comes to sucking off credits from her costumers. She charges 30c/m & doesn't show anything, not even when there are several people watching, unless you're tipping. And the tips she expects can put to shame any other girl on the site + the way she asks them, bluntly & not even trying to hide the fact that she only cares about your wallet.

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Rob169 - 13-02-2016 21:33

(13-02-2016 19:31 )quiquems Wrote:  This is the death of the Perve cams Huh

{snip}

Why pay 2 times? Why pay if you can see it on Tv?

Maybe it would be best to copy the MFC system and have a topic to do a proper show.

more like people finding out what cara's really like bladewave tips,tips,tips, and more tips for F all in return, plenty free pics n vids of cara completely naked on web so keep you tips in your pockets guys

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Rake - 14-02-2016 13:15

Not sure who I despise more - the psychopathic findominatrixes or the guys who are the 'victims'. The guys potentially ruin the market for the rest of us by allowing themselves to be rinsed for zilch in return.

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - euleri - 14-02-2016 15:35

(14-02-2016 12:10 )gunnar Wrote:  ^Cara Brett has been doing that findom crap, so I suppose it's not really too surprising that she would rip off the paying customers.

Unfortunately Cara's attitude is becoming like that of Stacey Robyn and Lucy Anne, namedly parasitic in nature, out to rip people off and showing nothing in return.

Not sure about Lucy since I've never cammed with her before but Stacey can produce some incredible cam/perve sessions that might actually be worth the money she wants in return.

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams? - Rob169 - 15-02-2016 22:11

once again Sophia blasting everyone else out the water with her perv cam show Cool Tongue