The UK Babe Channels Forum
We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! (/showthread.php?tid=6736)

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - beardedbob - 16-05-2009 16:18

nudge nudge Smile

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - jimrockford - 16-05-2009 20:47

beardedbob Wrote:nudge nudge Smile

Need night show Amber. Must have night how Amber. Hunga munga. Captain Caaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvveeeeeeemaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaannnnnnn.

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Da Mastah - 16-05-2009 22:09

The Master Says This...

Amber, The Master would never dream of pressurizing you, but if you don't go to the night shows YOUR NAME'S ON MY LIST!

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - jimrockford - 16-05-2009 23:57

The Master of my Domain Wrote:The Master Says This...

Amber, The Master would never dream of pressurizing you, but if you don't go to the night shows YOUR NAME'S ON MY LIST!

Believe it or not, George isn't at home...

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - SOCATOA - 17-05-2009 10:00

Hi all Babestation girl`s, anyone any news on the Amber,"will she go on night`s" situation!!!!!!!!!!Smile

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Shandy - 17-05-2009 12:01

dunno if any of them will look in here, could try texting when she's on, that should get an answer

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - SOCATOA - 17-05-2009 13:32

shandyman Wrote:dunno if of them will look in here, could try texting when she's on, that should get an answer

Will Do!!!! Cheer`sSmile

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - SOCATOA - 19-05-2009 07:29

Just on my way out to work and Amber is on this morning Wearing the legendery "Amberpants"!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone any news!!!Smile

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Mike - 19-05-2009 07:51

have you texted in then...socatoa

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - STEVEY - 19-05-2009 10:42

I caught the ''Amberpants'' before going to work this morning, sensational! What a way to start the day (nursing a semi lol) C'mon Amber give us what we want, move over to the darkside hunny!