The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Kingsmind - 03-05-2020 13:26

(02-05-2020 18:41 )winsaw Wrote:  match 5 was Brodie Lee v Marko Stunt, this was the match i like least , for me they are not making the most of Lee and i think hes looking like a mid carder and not the top heal he should be,

So what are you saying Winsaw AEW signed Brodie without knowing what to do with him strange that , should he of stayed with WWE?.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - jumbo_jim - 03-05-2020 15:46

(03-05-2020 13:26 )Kingsmind Wrote:  
(02-05-2020 18:41 )winsaw Wrote:  match 5 was Brodie Lee v Marko Stunt, this was the match i like least , for me they are not making the most of Lee and i think hes looking like a mid carder and not the top heal he should be,

So what are you saying Winsaw AEW signed Brodie without knowing what to do with him strange that , should he of stayed with WWE?.

He wasn't getting used in WWE & as a hyped leader of a cult he looked like he'd get a push.
AEW missed an easy months worth of stuff they could have done with him.
After 8&9 lost the tag match & Lee beat them up, he could have had the dark order's team beat them the following week as punishment before Lee beats 1 during an episode & the other the following week before dismantling them in a future episode. The first couple would be squashed but at least there would be a story to them.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 03-05-2020 16:05

^^ thats a great post and i totally agree with it jimbo, Kingsmind this is what i was meaning they have just done nothing with him, when he signed the Dark order was a big thing in AEW, but now you never see them, its like AEW has lost interest in it, its a shame Lee didn't sign a couple of months ago, he seams to have been passed by Lance Archer and Wardlow as the best new heels i think he could end up a mid carder like in wwe,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 03-05-2020 16:09

(02-05-2020 20:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(02-05-2020 18:45 )winsaw Wrote:  
(30-04-2020 15:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Did anyone recognise the former Impact knockout on AEW last night?

i guess its the new girl Rebel who is working for Britt Baker , i know nothing about her what is she like as a wrestler, i guess shes going to be Britt stooge for a bit,

Yep it’s Rebel who was the make-up artist in Britt Baker’s promo. Here’s her wrestling resume.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebel_(wrestler)

She was in the Impact Wrestling Factions The Menagerie & The Dollhouse alongside Marti Belle, Jade (Mia Yim in WWE) & Awesome Kong

Have been lucky enough to have met Rebel when she was in Impact in 2015 in Manchester. Great to see her back on tv wrestling

[Image: 8816-C45-E-8-A00-4-C28-A999-30-BCE40-FDF44.jpg]

She’s really nice when not in character. Before going into wrestling, Rebel was a cheerleader for the NFL team Dallas Cowboys

can you say more about her mate what sort of matches dose she do, who is she like, is she good enough to get into a match now, AEW really need a new weekly girl, bringing in these girls from around the world for 2 or 3 weeks dosent work

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 03-05-2020 17:15

Here are some of Rebel’s impact matches

V ODB

https://youtu.be/MKPb1EwD7pI

V Taya Valkyrie

https://youtu.be/HxL-MPe7zj4

Her Impact Debut

https://youtu.be/1Ux95IeJwkI

I definately think Rebel is still good enough now in the ring & a good veteran addition to the AEW Women’s division if they use her properly

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 09-05-2020 17:04

AEW have moved to Jackson and it seams this city has covid testing so they had everyone tested that meant most of the wrestlers where back, plus JR and Exclaber on coms,
they basically ditched everything they had been doing the last month, the TV championship match didn't happen as thats now moved to the PPV that is now going ahead at the end of the month, alot of the wrestlers who have been keeping things going the last month where just used as people watching which was a shame,

match one was Cody v Joey Janela, this was a returning Joey best ever tv match i think, he worked so well with Cody who gave a master class in how to wrestle, it was a hard hitting match with big moves inside and outside the ring, it had a great pace, i really enjoyed this match, a good Match to keep Cody ticking over ready for the PPV and Joey looked a star,

match 2 was Nyla Rose v a jobber, i didnt really like this match Nyla destroyed the newbie , it did a job of reminding everyone she was a beast but really went to long, not for me,

match 3 was Jon Moxley v Frankie Kazarian, this was really good match both where really good together, Frankie showed why he was a many times X division champ in TNA, his best solo match in years, Moxley showed again how good he is started all the mach as a great mat wrestling before the match got outside the ring, it went back and forth before Jon got the win,

after the match The Dark Order did a 7 on 1 attack on Mox, once he was beat down Brodie Lee came out and challenged him to a world title match at the PPV, this was mad Lee has done nothing to deserve this match and he will lose which will do him no good at all, shows how much he has been wasted since signing for AEW, and was strange seeing the Dark Order after we have not seen them in so long, a bit of a mess really,

match 4 was QT Marshall v Lance Archer, yet again Lance looked like a super star as he destroyed QT, the moves he hit looked amazing , QT tried his best but Lance was to good for him, Lance got the win easy,

after the match Britt Baker came onto ring side and did a DDT on Brandi Rhodes who was ring side, she pushed into the ring, where Jake Roberts came into the ring and put a snake on her it slivered all over her in a very sexy way when it went between her legs Lance and Jake lol at what was going on fair play to Brandy for not moving , Lance looked like an amazing heel it was classic heel and has worked so well for years, Cody will have to attack Lance next week to defend his wife and will take a beat down perfectly setting up the PPV this is great booking,

the main event was a Street Fight, Broken Matt Hardy and Kenny Omega v Le Sex Gods, what an amazing match i have not enjoyed a match so much in ages, simply one of the best matches AEW has done , it had everything the match was everywhere a lot under the stands of the NFL ground they where at, it was Matt Hardy first match and he did amazing 3 different changes of outfit including an outfit last seen in the attitude era, he played Matt and Damascus at different times he was as good as seen him in years, he even ran over both Guevara and Jericho with a golf cart, it was funny to see and well done, there where some amazing big spots, Omega delivered a big moonsult off a lift really high in the air, Jericho and Guevara won in the end after all The Inner Circle did a beat down all back together for the first time in months everyone looked a star in this match, great debut for Matt, good to see Sammi getting a win,

best night AEW has had in ages good to see everyone back, set up some good matches for the upcoming PPV

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - mikedafc - 10-05-2020 13:21

Found it weird they kept reminding us that Cody is the number 1 contender when because of stipulation after Jericho match he can't challenge for it

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 10-05-2020 13:29

(09-05-2020 17:04 )winsaw Wrote:  AEW have moved to Jackson and it seams this city has covid testing so they had everyone tested that meant most of the wrestlers where back, plus JR and Exclaber on coms,
they basically ditched everything they had been doing the last month, the TV championship match didn't happen as thats now moved to the PPV that is now going ahead at the end of the month, alot of the wrestlers who have been keeping things going the last month where just used as people watching which was a shame,

match one was Cody v Joey Janela, this was a returning Joey best ever tv match i think, he worked so well with Cody who gave a master class in how to wrestle, it was a hard hitting match with big moves inside and outside the ring, it had a great pace, i really enjoyed this match, a good Match to keep Cody ticking over ready for the PPV and Joey looked a star,

match 2 was Nyla Rose v a jobber, i didnt really like this match Nyla destroyed the newbie , it did a job of reminding everyone she was a beast but really went to long, not for me,

match 3 was Jon Moxley v Frankie Kazarian, this was really good match both where really good together, Frankie showed why he was a many times X division champ in TNA, his best solo match in years, Moxley showed again how good he is started all the mach as a great mat wrestling before the match got outside the ring, it went back and forth before Jon got the win,

after the match The Dark Order did a 7 on 1 attack on Mox, once he was beat down Brodie Lee came out and challenged him to a world title match at the PPV, this was mad Lee has done nothing to deserve this match and he will lose which will do him no good at all, shows how much he has been wasted since signing for AEW, and was strange seeing the Dark Order after we have not seen them in so long, a bit of a mess really,

match 4 was QT Marshall v Lance Archer, yet again Lance looked like a super star as he destroyed QT, the moves he hit looked amazing , QT tried his best but Lance was to good for him, Lance got the win easy,

after the match Britt Baker came onto ring side and did a DDT on Brandi Rhodes who was ring side, she pushed into the ring, where Jake Roberts came into the ring and put a snake on her it slivered all over her in a very sexy way when it went between her legs Lance and Jake lol at what was going on fair play to Brandy for not moving , Lance looked like an amazing heel it was classic heel and has worked so well for years, Cody will have to attack Lance next week to defend his wife and will take a beat down perfectly setting up the PPV this is great booking,

the main event was a Street Fight, Broken Matt Hardy and Kenny Omega v Le Sex Gods, what an amazing match i have not enjoyed a match so much in ages, simply one of the best matches AEW has done , it had everything the match was everywhere a lot under the stands of the NFL ground they where at, it was Matt Hardy first match and he did amazing 3 different changes of outfit including an outfit last seen in the attitude era, he played Matt and Damascus at different times he was as good as seen him in years, he even ran over both Guevara and Jericho with a golf cart, it was funny to see and well done, there where some amazing big spots, Omega delivered a big moonsult off a lift really high in the air, Jericho and Guevara won in the end after all The Inner Circle did a beat down all back together for the first time in months everyone looked a star in this match, great debut for Matt, good to see Sammi getting a win,

best night AEW has had in ages good to see everyone back, set up some good matches for the upcoming PPV

Janela looked like a star? looks like a drunk drug addict that works at a carnival and was asked to wrestle for the night because someone was injured last minute

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 10-05-2020 13:31

And omega must overrated guy in wrestling with his silly faces

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 10-05-2020 18:53

(10-05-2020 13:21 )mikedafc Wrote:  Found it weird they kept reminding us that Cody is the number 1 contender when because of stipulation after Jericho match he can't challenge for it

I know it's really strange he should be removed from that ranking, not that ranking seam to matter anymore as Lee who must be unranked as he's beat no o e can get a word title match , no idea who is even classed as the real number one contender the guy at number two after Cody , the world title is a bit messed up at the moment with everyone who should be after it now in tag teams or going after the new TV title