The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - BlackCAT - 14-10-2013 20:24

(12-10-2013 22:32 )daryl morgan is fit!! Wrote:  The above two posts are why dani is fucking awesome!!!

Damm Right - counting down when she is next onTongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 14-10-2013 20:42

Not Long to wait then because she's on tomorrow!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tractor boy - 14-10-2013 21:35

Danni is looking even hotter than ever these days ( if thats possible)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 16-10-2013 07:02

Another night of guilty pleasure with Danni. She started with a session on Babestation Plus cams which although comments elsewhere rightly criticise the cam quality I have to say Danni was just perfect and able to show all her assets when I took her into VIP. I then had the delight of one of my long calls with her where her ball control on the pool table was demonstrated before I took the winning shot Big Grin Always then a pleasure to see her in the final half hour this morning where she looked magnificent in the sauna. Love her!!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - BlackCAT - 16-10-2013 08:41

Bit unhappy that she didn't frequent the office? but still a good showSmile

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 17-10-2013 07:20

Another great show by Danni who after giving me a workout in the gym then proceeded to demonstrate her excellent screw shot on the pool table before sending me off to bed with a relaxing sauna. Must say that when I can tear my eyes off her stupendous tits I find her arse so cute it just begs to be handled!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - thescientist - 17-10-2013 13:57

^ You're right Danni does have a cute arse, but the problem is, I do find impossible to take my eyes off her titsTongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - jay0987 - 17-10-2013 20:00

It is hard to take your eyes off those boobs, shame we don't know the size yet but definitely looks like no one on babestation can compare to her not even Charlie c

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 17-10-2013 20:04

As I've said before she still has not had them measured but she thinks they are probably 32J. Previously she was 32G.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - BlackCAT - 17-10-2013 20:42

I agreeBig Grin when is Danni back on please? any ideas?