The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - 4waydiablo - 12-03-2022 01:46

The Russian army hasn't distinguished itself so far. It's made progess against an outnumbered opponent, but slowly. The only thing they are really good at is bombing civilians.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 12-03-2022 05:41

Now I wonder just how close we are to a possible WW3?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - BarrieBF - 12-03-2022 13:38

There's apparently a sudden demand for VPNs in Russia, which means that Putin's banning of Facebook, Instagram etc isn't going to be as effective as he hoped.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 12-03-2022 15:25

They've been on a VPN banning spree for the last 5 or 6 years. Most of the better known ones are already "illegal"

However others are available and work well so far Wink

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - CIA Snooper - 12-03-2022 17:02

Putin's not a happy man. He's trying hard to somehow get the Belarus forces on the move as well as advertising in Syria for Syrian fighters to join the conflict, plus there's a new law in Russia to call up more conscripts. He's also rumoured to have sacked several generals and had some of his intelligence staff arrested.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 12-03-2022 17:15

He knows his days are numbered, so hopefully it'll happen soon. Let's just hope he doesn't blow up the world on the way out.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Charlemagne - 12-03-2022 17:57

I'm still trying to see how a few thousand Syrian fighters will be of use to the Russians. They aren't exactly skilled or kitted for combat in freezing conditions. And I can't see them having any commitment.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 12-03-2022 18:33

Cannon fodder, they won't count as Russian losses...

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 12-03-2022 23:19

Chances are, they're not even volunteers. Putin's probably called in a marker with Assad.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - mysterion - 13-03-2022 12:53

(12-03-2022 17:15 )skully Wrote:  He knows his days are numbered, so hopefully it'll happen soon.

I don't know. All the analysts in the media seem to think a coup in Russia is unlikely. Which means this war could go on for some time. We could be in for a long hard slog.