The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Joey 27 - 09-04-2014 19:08

Geri and Lori, i wonder if Rammy will thank this post?

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 09-04-2014 19:18

Can't see geri ever joining another channel, think if she returns to the babeshows she will go back to bs. Same goes for lori, can't see her now joining another channel, if she ever leaves bs again, think she'll leave the babeshows altogether

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - SYBORG666 - 09-04-2014 20:39

Sydney James, if she's still up for doing babeshows.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Bandwagon - 09-04-2014 22:44

(09-04-2014 14:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Alicia and her magnificent big natural boobs Smile

Only if she fancies further bed sores, I'd prefer RLC myself, tell them to get the hot water on and the Radox out.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Marco19819 - 10-04-2014 07:09

(09-04-2014 20:39 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Sydney James, if she's still up for doing babeshows.

Nice one! I would love to see sydney and her curves! What about getting alexis texas and pinkyxxx in from the us for a "big booty" night?

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - RatedR - 04-05-2014 13:44

if the BS housewives fails, which it will do if they only do one night because it will be a nightmare for scheduling. If one girl can't make it they have no show. Then s66 could snatch up http://www.castingnow.co.uk/tina-love for GG. They should get her anyway, before the inevitable Tongue

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Snooks - 04-05-2014 21:03

S66 need to concentrate on improving the variety of sets and their usage as much as increasing the roster size because without that too many shows are about lying on a bed or sitting on a desk.
IF they sort that problem out then and only then would I consider trying to sign Dannii Harwood.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Joey 27 - 04-05-2014 22:57

Tori Lee

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - jimmyt73 - 04-05-2014 23:22

Not really fussed who they get,but it must someone who actually wants to be on nights and realises that they will at the very least be expected to go topless,which is something they are struggling with at the moment.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 05-05-2014 00:23

not so much sign up, but think they should get moness back and also see if Kelly Bell would do a show or two