The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+---- Thread: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7228)

[split] Daryl Morgan - Caps and Vids - jay0987 - 02-12-2012 11:31

Has she done a 2-4-1 with lily yet

RE: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion - The Silent Majority - 04-12-2012 14:48

I said I'd never call Bs again but, at 10p/min, I thought a bit of hypocrisy was in order so I called Daryl Smile

Anyone who's been critical of her performance lately needs to give her a call then they'll understand why she's still there when all around her are going naked at the drop of a hat Big Grin

That said, she's not for the faint-hearted, you have to be prepared for some banter first. The poor sod who was in front of me is probably scarred for life laugh

RE: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-12-2012 18:02

right there about preparing for some banter from daryl the silent majority. i havent called her during her several years so far on the shows but when i met her 6 years ago at the last ever maxpower live carshow, it did take me a little bit of time to get used to her banter. once i did she's a really nice and very funny person and no wonder she's lasted on the shows as long as she has

[split] Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only] - Matt77 - 07-12-2012 22:06

Daryl is an absolute goddess!

[split] Daryl Morgan - Caps and Vids - HannahsPet - 08-12-2012 08:26

Isnt that the case you dont watch for a night and something interesting happens Wink

RE: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion - thescientist - 08-12-2012 16:57

What a session from Daryl last night. I've not seen her put oil those glorious tits beforeeekeekeekeekeekeek, a sight I'll never forget as I'll be watching it over and over again.

RE: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion - SmĀ© - 08-12-2012 17:24

It was great performance, she obviously wants to leave the channels on a high Smile

RE: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion - thescientist - 15-12-2012 14:21

The weekly performance from the stunning Daryl was simply fantastic again last night. A great start to the weekend.

RE: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion - thescientist - 29-12-2012 12:45

I'm definitely an addict coz I certainly needed my Friday night fix of Daryl. Just an amazing stunning womenHeart

RE: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion - bellevue - 31-12-2012 11:40

Still think she's the best! Stunning, amazing body. great fun, and filthy on the phone! What more could you want? Not sure how much longer before she retires- was rumored to be soon / imminent?