The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-07-2020 15:36

(17-07-2020 15:27 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Bollocks. I’m not defending this Government but they never said it would be gone by easter, suggested bleach as a cure, recommended a non approved drug or totally lost control of the pandemic like Trump currently has.

Some one needs to carry the can for this cock up for sure., and we all know BOJO will try to wash his hands of it but shit will stick...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - stowman - 17-07-2020 15:41

There will also be a fair few people who died of Covid but hadn’t been tested so won’t count in the current figures. Wonder how they will deal with that anomaly.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 17-07-2020 15:42

(17-07-2020 15:36 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(17-07-2020 15:27 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Bollocks. I’m not defending this Government but they never said it would be gone by easter, suggested bleach as a cure, recommended a non approved drug or totally lost control of the pandemic like Trump currently has.

Some one needs to carry the can for this cock up for sure., and we all know BOJO will try to wash his hands of it

If you think the Prime Minister is responsible for counting deaths you are mistaken! It's the responsibility of Public Health England and has probably made little difference so far BUT when we get seasonal peaks of deaths from Flu would be very problematic. To quote one commentator you would never get down to zero deaths under the current system until everyone who had ever had Covid 19 had died

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 17-07-2020 15:43

(17-07-2020 15:41 )stowman Wrote:  There will also be a fair few people who died of Covid but hadn’t been tested so won’t count in the current figures. Wonder how they will deal with that anomaly.

That's already covered by the Dr who signs the Death Certificate. If they suspect Covid played a part they have to say so.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-07-2020 15:44

He did announce that there would the largest flu vaccination ever carried out in this country for the winter ahead, but as usual I'll have to pay for mine...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-07-2020 15:47

(17-07-2020 15:43 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(17-07-2020 15:41 )stowman Wrote:  There will also be a fair few people who died of Covid but hadn’t been tested so won’t count in the current figures. Wonder how they will deal with that anomaly.

That's already covered by the Dr who signs the Death Certificate. If they suspect Covid played a part they have to say so.

But how many were possibley signed as a COVID death when the victim's GP knew their medical history and only signed it off as a Covid death and nothing else? for this to be even be made knowledge publicly at this stage of the pandemeic beggars belief tbh.

[split] Europe, Referendum & Brexit (formerly Europe..IN or OUT??) - Charlemagne - 17-07-2020 19:42

I like Boris's new 3 word slogan 'Over by Christmas'.
Just like WW1.Rolleyes

RE: Europe, Referendum & Brexit (formerly Europe..IN or OUT??) - M-L-L - 17-07-2020 23:51

Let's face it - the majority of people are fuckwits - if only there was a deadly disease that would just wipe most of us out.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 20-07-2020 08:07

Making my first trip over the border since covid started, today eek

Wish me luck Wink

Think about looking out some really old clothes, then I can just burn them all when i get back Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 20-07-2020 08:27

might be a good idea