The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danica : General Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Danica : General Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=10424)

RE: Danica on Elite - speedybert - 25-08-2009 11:45

(25-08-2009 11:31 )SparkieXXX Wrote:  
(25-08-2009 11:08 )speedybert Wrote:  She looks good agreed but how long before she falls foul of the "you can't be more popular than me" rule and is told to dress up in a bin liner and remain motionless??Or worse wear 3 bras!!

Sounds worrying - more popular than who speedybert?

Work it out.Look what happened to Holly James.Or better still read the threads

RE: Danica on Elite - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 25-08-2009 12:28

after what happened to me yesterday with dannii harwood on the pad,its great to see danica now on elite.....xXx

she looks wonderful and i think that OUTfit is amazing Big Grin
have a great day babes Rolleyes xXx
you always make my day sweet Heart
lots of love TIGERPETE Blush

RE: Danica on Elite - SparkieXXX - 25-08-2009 16:26

(25-08-2009 12:28 )wak1976 Wrote:  after what happened to me yesterday with dannii harwood on the pad,its great to see danica now on elite.....xXx

Great outfit - but no chance of any slipsbladewave

RE: Danica on Elite - killyourself - 25-08-2009 16:48

Well I now wish she would go back to The Pad after what I've seen so far today.All she's done is stare at the laptop all day,even when she's on a call and it dosen't make great viewing.I want the old Danica back.

RE: Danica on Elite - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 25-08-2009 16:49

(25-08-2009 16:26 )SparkieXXX Wrote:  
(25-08-2009 12:28 )wak1976 Wrote:  after what happened to me yesterday with dannii harwood on the pad,its great to see danica now on elite.....xXx

Great outfit - but no chance of any slipsbladewave

i know sparkie xXx mate but here to hoping eh Surprised

would be nice if she suprised us a little later coz i think this sexylittle mynx is a proper treat on the eye,pure candy eek

1 hell of a sexy young lady and its great to see her on the show isn`T IT Bounce rolling aROUND ond the bed Tongue

could do with a nice shocked or 20 today though before the end of her show Rolleyes

RE: Danica on Elite - irishtender - 25-08-2009 17:00

there is no pleasing sum people lol, she is the same as on the pad, damn hot Tongue
And as for that outfit, she is practically jus wearing a thong Tongue its amazing, i think Danicas shows are excellent im not sure wat more ye want, its a daytime show.
Jus look at the outfit that shud b enough Tongue lol

RE: Danica on Elite - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 25-08-2009 17:09

bladewave im with irish on this 1,its an exxxcellent outfit & much better viewiwing pleasure now she is laying on her back,she has a gorgeous set of pins and as for the bottom of that outfit,the front is ace Tongue xXx and as for her peach it is a joy of beauty to behold .!. xXx

RE: Danica on Elite - Rammyrascal - 25-08-2009 17:09

danica is gorgeous today especially in the outfit she has on right now and would look gorgeous even in a bin bag

RE: Danica on Elite - SparkieXXX - 25-08-2009 17:32

If 'Helen of Troy' had actually lived, she'd have looked exactly like Danica...

Imagine her standing on the walls of Troy - that beautiful blonde hair blowing in the wind, a slight smile creasing her lips...

...and me standing behind her, with my hand up her toga.

Thought I'd just raise the tone a little...Cool

RE: Danica on Elite - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 25-08-2009 17:33

with a bit o` look,we might get a little pussy here today.i remember the first time i saw danica !!!
she was on the pad wearing black n red latex with the sweetest white panties on you`ve ever seen and they was ever so slightly just 2 one side ,it was like OMG. lol xXx > tigerpete