The UK Babe Channels Forum
Storm Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Storm Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Storm Daytime - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=12278)

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - frankiemania - 21-04-2011 16:12

this channel needs a tease hour.like rlc.9pm to 10pm.the day show starts too early in my opiniion.it needs to start at 2pm to 10pm.this would possibly bring in more callers.Tongue

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - docutech - 21-04-2011 21:59

No No the CP dayshows start too late Mr Frankie lol....I'm too knackered to be interested in girlies after 9pm but at 7am....now thats a different matter !

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - frankiemania - 02-05-2011 12:37

who is the sexy stunning blonde on cp today.nice signin bob.just hope she stays around.Tongue

bobs got talent today.this fit blonde is the best signin on any channel for a while.Wink

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - mr williams - 07-05-2011 06:42

It's been a good week for Club Bob with both Kirsty Louise and Angelina debuting on days. Hope they stay around!

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - frankiemania - 07-05-2011 13:23

too right hope kirsty louise is back on nxt wk.she was excellent to call and never off the phone from start to finish.keep up the good work @cp towers bob.Big Laugh

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - schmoo - 10-05-2011 07:57

(22-03-2011 21:33 )docutech Wrote:  Schedules are such a powerful media to bring in the callers..

Not sure if it's a powerful media to bring in the callers.. but i definitely think CP do need to get a schedule up and running - on their website, or on here.

Make it happen Bob!

(07-05-2011 06:42 )mr williams Wrote:  It's been a good week for Club Bob with both Kirsty Louise and Angelina debuting on days. Hope they stay around!

Agree with you here mr williams!

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - frankiemania - 10-05-2011 11:54

when is kirsty louise back on.hope she hasnt fell into that black hole at cp towers.it has been a week now.bout time they put some schedule on here or the website please bob.come on get ya finger out and enlighten us all to who is on.Wink

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - mr williams - 10-05-2011 12:10

Well I can fill in the next few daytimes from what the girls have said or posted:

Tuesday - Roxy
Wednesday - Angelina
Thursday - Izzy
Friday - Louise
Saturday (early) - Louise

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - schmoo - 10-05-2011 12:44

Kirsty Louise said she'd next be on, on Sat 14th.

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion - mr williams - 10-05-2011 14:30

That makes sense - they run 24 hrs on weekends so if Louise is doing the 5.30 - 12.30, Kirsty's got the 12.30 - 8.30 slot.

Courtney is due back on Saturday night, probably in a duet with Ashleigh.