The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ali party people - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ali party people (/showthread.php?tid=1687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Ali party people - *Kal-El* - 12-01-2009 17:47

How many lessons you had then?. i was like that when i first started its just about taking your time with the pedals and you'll get there. All you need to do is when your changing gears or stopping the car is slam the clutch down and when you start to move the car off again, slowly rise up the clutch until you feel the car engine changes and the biting point change up or change down gears or of course stopping. As long as your pushing he accelorator while using the clutch it should all go smoothly and then just hit the accelorator. Smile.

RE: Ali party people - Ally-Lou - 12-01-2009 17:56

ive had loads lol! i feel sorry for anyone on the road around me hahahaha!! im a walking desater and very clumsy too ;p oh well ill stick to the trains for now! a limousine lol?? ive never been in one before !! no way im not posh or stuck up !! im afraid to say boys i am common Wink i girlie like me will be happy going down a loclal pub and end up at a chippy with real people then go to a top posh cocktail bar sipping drinks with stuck up people lol! allthough i do enjoy going out to some bars with close friends.plus i live in a club so i get away with doing crazy things with my friends and having a laugh x

RE: Ali party people - G@Z! - 12-01-2009 17:58

might start driving lessons again soon ali so i will be in the same boat Shy
how r u today ali

RE: Ali party people - Dreamlander - 12-01-2009 18:02

The best way to pass is to learn in a Diesel car.Most of them will pull away on 'tick over' and everyone knows getting the car moving is the hardest part.My sister was taught by a grumpy old git who put the fear of God into his students so I took her out for about 10 lessons just before her test and she passed,I was so chuffed for her! Once you pass you will have the in built confidence to drive Petrol,Diesel,big or small so good luck!
Also,I was told that when on your test and you are doing a set manoeuvre,talk yourself through it and if it is going slightly wrong say you have noticed this and ask to do it again.It will not give you any bad marks like staying silent and hoping for the best will!

Dreamlander

RE: Ali party people - jordo - 12-01-2009 18:04

I haven't long passed my test Smile had my first crash already tho haha! (not my fault, might I add.... and I can prove it lol!) I found it pretty easy but I've been driving motorcycles for years beforehand so I was already pretty used to the gearing of an engine. Stick with it and I'm sure you'll pass no problem Smile

RE: Ali party people - Dreamlander - 12-01-2009 18:06

gazwim Wrote:might start driving lessons again soon ali so i will be in the same boat Shy
how r u today ali

Don't call it a boat,your instructor won't like that lol!

Dreamlander

RE: Ali party people - bowiefan3 - 12-01-2009 18:16

Nothing wrong with being common,i've been it all my life and you cant beat a nice fish supper washed down with a can lol.Ali have faith in yourself,and you'll do ok with the lessons,if you get flustered while driving pull over the instructor will understand.Nerves get to everyone and at the end of the day he is there to help you pass.Mine was very understanding,at the time i did mine 15 quid a go he had no choice.lol

RE: Ali party people - G@Z! - 12-01-2009 18:20

Dreamlander Wrote:
gazwim Wrote:might start driving lessons again soon ali so i will be in the same boat Shy
how r u today ali

Don't call it a boat,your instructor won't like that lol!

Dreamlander

good point lol

RE: Ali party people - Ally-Lou - 12-01-2009 18:28

awww thanks for ur help lol im sooo nervous is it normal to feel sick before every lesson haha i feel like im dying!!! i am just making a big deal out of nothing lol!! ive got the bollocks to strip naked for photoshoots but i cant get in a bloody car! how weird am i !!! also i dont even know what a good first car i should get!!! xx

RE: Ali party people - G@Z! - 12-01-2009 18:31

i hope your driving lesson goes well ali Smile
good luck