The UK Babe Channels Forum
UFC - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: MMA (/forumdisplay.php?fid=299)
+----- Thread: UFC (/showthread.php?tid=18541)

RE: UFC - mitchell - 19-06-2010 21:10

I was just gonna post a reminder about TUF final, Have i missed something here Court Mcgee & Jamie Yager are you saying they are in the final cause i`m sure i saw Yager quit in his fight last week. I don`t know who`s on the card as i don`t wanna see who made the final although i think i know one as i caught a glimpse on the UFC site. Last 2 eps on Five USA 22:55-01:00

RE: UFC - cainan - 20-06-2010 01:21

(19-06-2010 19:15 )Ro1982 Wrote:  Whats jardine still doing in the ufc? 3 losses in his last 4 fights. Kimbo loses 1 fight and hes out.

Hes a popular ''gate keeper'' like Kongo and Gonzaga. If he loses again, then i would have to cut him.

It is awesome that Michelle loves the UFC. We need more girls in on this sort of thing Smile

RE: UFC - groundnpound - 20-06-2010 02:18

It's because he's the "dean of mean" lol seriously tho Ro1982 good point bladewave

RE: UFC - cainan - 20-06-2010 02:26

(20-06-2010 02:18 )groundnpound Wrote:  It's because he's the "dean of mean" lol seriously tho Ro1982 good point bladewave

I only watch a Jardine fight when hes getting knocked the fuck out....Silva ko'ing him was such a pleasure Cool

RE: UFC - groundnpound - 20-06-2010 02:33

Yeah he's got one of those annoying faces...You'd just love to smash if he pissed u off...
That's quite shit actually Rolleyes

RE: UFC - HEX!T - 20-06-2010 08:24

looks like i called it rite.
mcgee won it via R.N.C.
yager got his ass kicked, pounded into quiting (reff jumped in and TKO'd him).
leben scored a much needed win in a hard fight.
the jardine fight was close but getting a point deducted for an eye poke seemed a little harsh and probably cost him the fight it was very close up to that point but he seemed to know it wasn't gonna go his way after the deduction...

overall a good fight card that lived up to the hype 4 the TUF final.

RE: UFC - cainan - 20-06-2010 15:54

Apart from the Fisher/Siver bout, i got all picks right on another forum. I really wanted to see the unbeaten Browne kick McSweeney's ass.

Yager's a good fighter...an arsehole but a good fighter. Glad he got TKO'd. Also glad McGee won.

RE: UFC - groundnpound - 21-06-2010 22:50

[Image: ufc116-poster_medium_thumb.jpg]

RE: UFC - cainan - 22-06-2010 15:11

Its a superfight and i love both guys.....i dare not pick a winner though. If you didnt see my post regarding this fight on the other page then read it, interesting stuff i found on the net.

Carwin/Lesnar could go either way and i dont think we'll see 3 rounds. Now if Lesnar retains...

Velasquez couldnt bully Lesnar imo, he just isnt heavy enough.
dos Santos could KO Lesnar but if Lesnar willed it, dos Santos will be beaten on the floor.

...When you think about it....anything at the minute that involves Lesnar could be classed as a superfight.

RE: UFC - mitchell - 22-06-2010 20:16

Don`t really think much of Lesner to be honest, if Carwin don`t ko him then the UFC are gonna have to look for someone who stands 6`5+ & has Matt Hughes style strength & wrestling.
Velasquez has all that all-American, Junior college bollocks but his UFC record is 7W 1UD so he obviously wants to go down as a ko fighter.
Junior dos Santos has the hight & is a BBJ brown belt as well as boxer & kickboxer + he comes from the Nogueira,Silva camp, he has a good mix of ko`s & submissions & of late they have come against some good fighters so he has most of the tools except wrestling & that maybe the one tool he needs to control Lesner?. If dos Santos beats Roy Nelson then he may get a shot at Lesner (if he wins) as Nelson will pose a big test, if Carwin & Velasquez win then that maybe the next title fight?. Lets be honest the oppo everyone wants for Lesner is Fador, i think Fador & the UFC should cut all this Mayweather, Pacquiao shit & just sign the contract!

Ep 8 MMAthletics.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/mmathletics?vid=34acab31-f3e3-4f67-a27d-a8d74f94abf0