The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Josh - 10-10-2010 00:09

(09-10-2010 23:40 )chrislatimer Wrote:  yeah so i was watching sammie for a lil bit earlier, and i thought came to me, she is so not elite material shes still boring shes suited where she is at the pad as shes not the main event on the pad so thus aint as big a deal.
Are you getting mixed up with the babes and the channels Chris? Tongue

The Pad is the best viewing for daytime babes by a distance and Sammie is a great addition to an already amazing lineup of babes. True that Sammie is not the main star at the Pad, but was she the star name at Elite?

She is showing how much better she actually is now and The pad got the better trade with Kate going the opposite way to Elite. Whenever I did see Sammie on Elite, she looked bored most of the time and was constantly messing about on the Ipad (lack of callers). She is very busy now on the phones and is getting better with every show she does. She was very good today and I look forward to her next show on Monday.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 10-10-2010 00:11

Hmmm, it's either Chris' attempt at trolling this thread, or he's back on the whisky. Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Sylar - 10-10-2010 00:13

(10-10-2010 00:07 )chrislatimer Wrote:  nice use of sarcasm sylar it becomes you.

Thank you, glad you appreciated it.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - chrislatimer - 10-10-2010 00:15

(10-10-2010 00:11 )Chilly Wrote:  Hmmm, it's either Chris' attempt at trolling this thread, or he's back on the whisky. Wink

no its my attempt at being truthful, you aint the only one who can have a bitch chillydog.

shes not that great and all the praise because shes on the pad is meh.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - andy pandy - 10-10-2010 00:16

Sammie its is true that she is not the star name on the pad but at this rate she soon will beHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 10-10-2010 00:28

(10-10-2010 00:15 )chrislatimer Wrote:  no its my attempt at being truthful, you aint the only one who can have a bitch chillydog.

Nah, like your posts, it's just people be honest about how awesome she was on yesterday's show. Cool Still, I can understand the Elite TV fanboys getting all upset that Sammie/The Pad has well and truly burst their bubble. Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - chrislatimer - 10-10-2010 00:32

(10-10-2010 00:28 )Chilly Wrote:  
(10-10-2010 00:15 )chrislatimer Wrote:  no its my attempt at being truthful, you aint the only one who can have a bitch chillydog.

Nah, like your posts, it's just people be honest about how awesome she was on yesterday's show. Cool Still, I can understand the Elite TV fanboys getting all upset that Sammie/The Pad has well and truly burst their bubble. Wink

yeah i am a big elite fanboy arent i, my constant dissing of danica my past issues with kitty lea, huge fanboy me eek

fernanda = awesome kelly bell = awesome sammie = meh

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - gazfc - 10-10-2010 05:13

I love Sammie to bits but what I don't get is all this ' she's miles happier/better' on the pad, it can't be just me that thinks she's exactly the same as she's always been.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 10-10-2010 05:48

(10-10-2010 05:13 )gazfc Wrote:  I live Sammie to bits but what I don't get is all this ' she's miles happier/better' on the pad, it can't be just me that thinks she's exactly the same as she's always been.

No gaz, it's not just you. Sammie looked great on Elite, she looks great on the Pad. With Kate Darcy going the other way, the net effect on the two channels is a wash.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - rascalize - 10-10-2010 14:39

that outfit was made for the night show Cool