The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show (/showthread.php?tid=326)

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - hambrist14 - 06-01-2009 13:59

I want to see Lori on the late night show.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - emmapp - 07-01-2009 00:33

smcgill1888 Wrote:
olddog68 Wrote:Emma!!!

Tongue

chance would be a fine thing!!

haha! be nice smgill! x

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - G@Z! - 07-01-2009 00:36

i would choose you emma after lynsey Smile

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Rob169 - 07-01-2009 19:34

theone1986 Wrote:Anna, she would be great on the night shows, she got an amazing body Tongue

i think she's gonna do sum of the 3am shows, pls bring them back on sky

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - shaymas - 07-01-2009 19:40

Paige. I'm watching pp now and good god she's looking hot Big Grin

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - dixxy30 - 08-01-2009 12:42

wasnt Toya on the late shows

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 08-01-2009 19:16

ToothFairy Wrote:Pollyanna Woodward from the shopping channels and Gala bingo channel. I know she aint a phone chat babe, but WOW!!!!!
To be honest, I'd be quite pleased just to have a clean chat with Pollyanna too, shes 100% total babe

Other than her, Bianca is the babe I'd love to see topless while her boobs wibble and indeed, wobble

Seconded Tongue

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - dondoe returns - 08-01-2009 19:20

astonv1 Wrote:
ToothFairy Wrote:Pollyanna Woodward from the shopping channels and Gala bingo channel. I know she aint a phone chat babe, but WOW!!!!!
To be honest, I'd be quite pleased just to have a clean chat with Pollyanna too, shes 100% total babe

Other than her, Bianca is the babe I'd love to see topless while her boobs wibble and indeed, wobble

Seconded Tongue

Thirded,forth and fifthed Big Grin

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Dreamlander - 08-01-2009 20:18

dondoe Wrote:
astonv1 Wrote:

Seconded Tongue

Thirded,forth and fifthed Big Grin

Sixthed! When she was on The Great British Quiz I didn't bother with the 900 channels! Especially when she wore her Sexy Santa outfit!

Dreamlander

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - cherryryder - 08-01-2009 20:23

if we're talking about girls not familiar with phone chat, i'll put forward Christine Bleakley from the One Show on BBC...damn fine lady...
[attachment=2212]