The UK Babe Channels Forum
Storm - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Storm (/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Storm - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=32660)

RE: Discussion and thoughts - ringo78 - 18-10-2009 14:37

ass to cam should be something the girls do naturally, not cos they feel forced to do it.

jet does it almost 24/7 on bangbabes, and its great with her cos it suits her 'act', if you know what i mean. but then i'm equally turned on by a daytime girl like toya on 960, who is obviously fully clothed, or summer on CP nights who rarely bends over directly to the camera.

for me a good performer can do it all with the eyes, sexy outfits and just a kind of suggestiveness that you're going to get more

RE: Discussion and thoughts - schmoo - 18-10-2009 14:42

(18-10-2009 14:37 )ringo78 Wrote:  ..for me a good performer can do it all with the eyes, sexy outfits and just a kind of suggestiveness that you're going to get more

Absolutely.

RE: Discussion and thoughts - SirAssAlot - 18-10-2009 14:43

1st of all stoly I’ve already said that so why your bring that up again I’ve no idea because your not hinting it at me as I pointed that out earlier in a previous post.

Morgan you've blown this way out of proportion yet again just like you did in the HV thread when I was answering Courtney’s question but you ended up accusing me of slagging you which I wasn’t. I don't see the point in saying anything about any channel your on cause you take things why to personal.

All I said was the constant side to the camera is boring cause you can’t see anything apart from a tit & part of a hip Plus I said full net outfits are boring which is true other members said that also. That’s why I said it would be great to see the girls changing every so often so other callers can get their kicks!

Big deal my fav position is doggy style so is a lot of other guys & when the girls turn to the side you can’t see FA apart from a hip & a tit which is so obvious.

Excuse the pun but that should clean up the so called ass conversation. 1 other thing i do like your shows Morgan if i didn't i wouldn't call you & I've rang you loads of times. I just don't get turn on by seeing hot babes with their sides to the camera or seeing them in full net outfits.

RE: Discussion and thoughts - stoly - 18-10-2009 15:12

As has been pointed out, we all have different tastes, I myself love the bodystocking's, especially the mesh one's, like Ree wore the other night with Chelsea, also got a thing for girls in tight's, but so far no one has worn them, I was glad Morgan lost her kit, because I have something like 6 hours of that bodystocking, yee ha.

And as you may have gathered, Summer is my favourite presenter, as seen from all the posts on her other assignment, I couldn't give a toss what she does, as long as she's doing it.HeartHeart

Morgan. Sheer Black tight's would be a winner for me, and there's alway's going to be a vid and plenty pics when that happens.SmileSmileSmile

RE: Discussion and thoughts - SirAssAlot - 18-10-2009 15:38

(18-10-2009 13:40 )morgan Wrote:  i did have a change of clothes, which i ended up leaving on the train! doh!! would love to see whoevers face when they opened it and looked inside! hehe. i know by now you dont like body stockings, any tights, fish net of any kind...........did i miss any thing?!!Wink

Sorry to hear you left your stuff on the train hun i hope you can get it back (Clean) Big Grin. What do you mean i don't like (body stockings, any tights, fish net of any kind) It's only full body outfits that turn me of as for stockings etc i don't mind them as long as they don't cover the ladies midfrif area Smile.

RE: Discussion and thoughts - stoly - 18-10-2009 22:51

Well Bob, after spending an hour flicking through the channels, it hasn't taken long for 966 to be the one to stay with .SmileSmileSmile

RE: Discussion and thoughts - HEX!T - 19-10-2009 01:01

well im watching the cooler on channel4 coz i cant be assed with any of em tonight.

RE: Discussion and thoughts - gator8 - 19-10-2009 01:13

Damn, Juliet was wearing some nice see thru panties and they made her change them.

RE: Discussion and thoughts - Bob Paradiso - 19-10-2009 09:41

(17-10-2009 23:10 )DGxxx Wrote:  Dear Bob,

I have a question I just have to ask you. Did you have to search long and hard to find the most phallic microphone I have ever seen?

If deliberate, it's a lovely touch. If accidental, it's such a happy accident.

Keep up the good work. Loved Ree and Summer on Thurday. Fabulous stuff. Better than certain elite channels I could mention.

Kindest Regards.

D G x x x
re: the mic. Well a little of both old boy. But watch that space.

RE: Discussion and thoughts - SirAssAlot - 19-10-2009 10:11

(19-10-2009 09:41 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  watch that space.

Does that mean your going to start taking risks with girls wearing see through panties etc Big Grin

That I'd love to see Big Grin