The UK Babe Channels Forum
Partyland - channel 50 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Partyland - channel 50 (/showthread.php?tid=5035)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Partyland is bad! - Shandy - 04-04-2009 11:56

well there was talk of babestation being shown on freeview too, but nothing more about that lately, so unless ya have sky, you're stuck with tvalways.com for morgan & charlie....

RE: Partyland is bad! - 19jammy - 04-04-2009 12:22

smĀ© Wrote:Welcome to the forum 19jammy, wondered when you were going to joinWink

Hi SMc! Istill love the videos that you put up but they're not as good as the PG ones!Sad I've even had to go back to watching PP again!Well at least the girls move on there!Smile

RE: Partyland is bad! - TheWatcher - 04-04-2009 12:26

19jammy Wrote:Sorry to say this guys but PL is probably the most boring piece of tv i've had the misfortune to see in a long while!Just as Party Girls gets to be the best thing on freeview & it started at 9pm too,they get rid of it & replace it with this garbage!
Can someone please tell me that there will be a replacement for PG with the PG girls or at least some hope that if not then PL will get better!
Right now i'm missing my Morgan & Charlie fix!Sad
There was no need to start a new thread. A lot of people here agree with your comments about the show to a lesser or greater degree and have already posted what they think here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5035
This thread will be closed and merged into that one.
Just keeping things tidy.

Merger completed 12.35pm

RE: Partyland is bad! - Jonnieboy - 04-04-2009 13:27

shandyman Wrote:well there was talk of babestation being shown on freeview too, but nothing more about that lately, so unless ya have sky, you're stuck with tvalways.com for morgan & charlie....
Incidentally I heard Charlie say on the phone that she's not due to do Party People for the rest of April Sad

As far as Babestation goes I find it hard to see how it will come to Freeview given how timid cellcast have been over Partyland, unless they did the same thing as with Partyland and Partygirls and introduced it in a watered down form. If they just put it on the air as it is I doubt Partyland would have any viewers.

The QUEST channel starts on May 14th but they won't be using their allocation of time for midnight until 10am. I'll be interested to see who they sell the time to.

RE: Partyland - channel 50 - Shandy - 04-04-2009 15:11

maybe they're letting partyland ease it in a bit so maybe when they get to do it, they can go straight in to it like how it was on PG. guess its a wait and see

RE: Partyland - channel 50 - tsurugi - 04-04-2009 15:18

i was trying to think of something positive to say but i will go with......"its sucks worse than paris hilton"

RE: Partyland - channel 50 - skateguy - 04-04-2009 15:34

tsurugi Wrote:i was trying to think of something positive to say but i will go with......"its sucks worse than paris hilton"

I'm not sure we'd all cope with the shock of you saying something positive anyway Tsu... Wink

RE: Partyland - channel 50 - TheWatcher - 04-04-2009 16:36

tsurugi Wrote:i was trying to think of something positive to say but i will go with......"its sucks worse than paris hilton"
A positive thought for you. "at least it doesn't have Dani on"
Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Partyland - channel 50 - DOCTOR JOHN - 04-04-2009 16:57

[/quote]

A positive thought for you. "at least it doesn't have Dani on"
Big Grin Big Grin
[/quote]

ah well now that is a positive thought.

RE: Partyland - channel 50 - m100 - 04-04-2009 19:35

Not seen it for about a week now and it doesn't sound like I'm missing anything. The sooner Elitetv goes online the better.