The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 17-02-2014 00:01

Well thats another tease show over and i have to commend Tashie as it was just as poor as her last one,not only was she wearing virtually the same outfit as last time including two bras again but the nearest we got to the tease leading somewhere was cardigan dropped slightly of her shoulders,to be honest she probably could have done that before 10pm and then gone home if thats all she was gonna do,It seems to me she has the same problem as Danielle Anderson and Gemma Hiles who dont go topless when some people are not paying for it,which means as ive said before the anticipation of how far a babe will go is lost.shame as she showed some promise in her first tease show but each subsequent one has not been as good,also i did wonder why she only ever did days on BS but having seen her for a while now i think she belongs on days,she was certainly dressed for them tonight.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 17-02-2014 01:27

the whole point of a daybabe doing a tease show is that you get to have proper phone sex with a daybabe (tashie in this case) which you normally cant do on a dayshow, so it doesn't really matter what tashie is wearing or whether she goes topless

regarding tashie not going topless, totally unfair to demand that tashie is taken off nights and say she belongs just on days just cause she doesn't go topless on her tease shows. if you want to see topless babes, watch one of the other s66 babes who does go topless rather than just constantly kick off about tashie or any other daybabe that doesn't go topless on tease shows

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bandwagon - 17-02-2014 01:52

Perhaps people would like to see HER tits and that's where the disappointment comes from?
I think folk ( like Jimmy) are hoping the show will eventually reach some sort of climax and therefore will feel let down when it doesn't happen.
Yes I know it's not a rule set in stone that they will eventually flash, but that's what some people hope for and that's why they invest their time into these shows.
The anticipation builds throughout the show.......and then she clocks off.
You must understand the frustration a little Rammy?

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 17-02-2014 02:51

(17-02-2014 01:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the whole point of a daybabe doing a tease show is that you get to have proper phone sex with a daybabe (tashie in this case) which you normally cant do on a dayshow, so it doesn't really matter what tashie is wearing or whether she goes topless

regarding tashie not going topless, totally unfair to demand that tashie is taken off nights and say she belongs just on days just cause she doesn't go topless on her tease shows. if you want to see topless babes, watch one of the other s66 babes who does go topless rather than just constantly kick off about tashie or any other daybabe that doesn't go topless on tease shows
Ah you mean babes like Steph who is on tonight and like Tashie has spent very little time actually properly topless since she arrived at S66 or perhaps you meant Lilly Roma who is in a diffrent claas to the other two,dont get me wrong a daybabe who really wants a crack at nights like Lexy M from the other is a good thing but an overdressed babe like Tashie who has a diffrent performance level between tv and webcam is a bad thing and ive noticed BS have moved away from daybabes starting their nightshow and if they cant get babes to perform to a better level perhaps they should do the same,even RLC expect a certain level of performance after 10pm which has already paid dividends with Amy Lu putting on brilliant nightshows everytime she is on.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bantams - 17-02-2014 07:09

Let's face it Tashie's tease show last night was piss poor & absolutely no tease at all! Don't bother anymore Tashie cos you clearly don't want to be on after 10, the amount of clothes you wear tells us that

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - hung-elgin08 - 17-02-2014 10:12

It's not so much a tease hour, because you know that after the "teasing" nothing further will happen. I have no idea why she wore two bra's, and that turned me right off. I dont understand S66 using daytime girls who have no intentions of going any further

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 17-02-2014 11:01

(17-02-2014 01:52 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Perhaps people would like to see HER tits and that's where the disappointment comes from?
I think folk ( like Jimmy) are hoping the show will eventually reach some sort of climax and therefore will feel let down when it doesn't happen.
Yes I know it's not a rule set in stone that they will eventually flash, but that's what some people hope for and that's why they invest their time into these shows.
The anticipation builds throughout the show.......and then she clocks off.
You must understand the frustration a little Rammy?

yes I can understand the frustration from people who expect tashie to go topless and that's fair enough but to say she should belong just on days and be taken off nights is unfair and a little ridiculous. first of all because as you say there is no rule saying a day babe should go topless when she does a tease show also because as ive said earlier the whole premise of a daybabe doing a tease hour is so that you can have proper phone sex with a daybabe which you cant do when a daybabe is doing a day show

I personally never expect a daybabe to go topless on nights when she does a tease hour/tease show and if she does fantastic, if she doesn't I wont kick off about it. yes I used to kick off about babes who are on past 10pm not going topless but in the end I decided it was pointless and wouldn't achieve anything.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 17-02-2014 15:20

So Tashie does the moves without the tits, while a couple of the Studio night girls do the tits without the moves (from what I've read). You just can't please people.

Tashie's one of my favourites from the daytime, and the tease time gives the chance to see her move around after she's been lying on a mat for hours on end. She doesn't become less hot all of a sudden because you can't see her nipples - but obviously that would be more than welcome to see.

If you don't like it, ask for your money back [Image: image-BCE4_53021A5C.gif] Wink

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Lowkey - 17-02-2014 15:49

Who feels Tashie has been employed as either Fernanda Ferrari's understudy or future replacement on s66. Ive followed Tashies since she started out on Chatgirl TV, and she done really well to move from babestation to get to Studio66 as OPTION 1. mabe the 3 bra thing is a bad habbit from when she used them before she had a boob job. Hopefully she takes some advice from Fernanda or a stylist. Personally i love when tashie dances and her sexy voice, shes a great laugh too. love her sexy tongue and pretty feet. and her booty/shakes an curves are incredible. I'm satisfied enough not seeing her topless.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 18-02-2014 17:09

[Image: image-1C6C_53038569.jpg]