The UK Babe Channels Forum
Suzii - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Boudoir (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: Suzii - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=6146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - black knight - 17-07-2009 16:44

hey suzii,matey girl.thanks for the facebook emails,glad yur back where you belong.Smile

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - suzii - 17-07-2009 16:47

Hey 85stevewest

Hope you have had a lovely day.
That thunder was sssssssooooooooo loud earlier my house was vibrating
No problem about the facebook hope you like mine and sydneys pic on there xxxx

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - black knight - 17-07-2009 16:50

yes i do suzii,thats a twosome that looks like there out to cause trouble.lol
bet yur fun to be out with.

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - black knight - 26-07-2009 18:36

wow,look at the lovely suzii shes on at the mo
what a dress,phew...hot stuff

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - black knight - 01-08-2009 06:18

suziis on at the moment,yum yum

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - suzii - 02-08-2009 10:05

OMG where the heck do I start. I KNOW - I BLOODY LOVE THE LOT OF YA
Sport have messed up my shift today so im on here finally as i have some time before I go out
Stevewest - holey crap man your skills are just to good. I tell you what. Im pissed off with work - AGAIN and by reading your poems it really has put a massive smile back on my face - LOVE YOU LOTS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Fendercat - one thing - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR SSSSSSOOOO LONG :0( Wuv you still even if you did forget me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - black knight - 02-08-2009 20:46

(02-08-2009 10:05 )suzii Wrote:  OMG where the heck do I start. I KNOW - I BLOODY LOVE THE LOT OF YA
Sport have messed up my shift today so im on here finally as i have some time before I go out
Stevewest - holey crap man your skills are just to good. I tell you what. Im pissed off with work - AGAIN and by reading your poems it really has put a massive smile back on my face - LOVE YOU LOTS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Fendercat - one thing - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR SSSSSSOOOO LONG :0( Wuv you still even if you did forget me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey look thundercat,oops sorry fendercat lol,suzii loves us,baggsies me firstBounce

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - suzii - 06-08-2009 16:47

God again where the heck can I start.
Steve baby you never disapoint me with your wonderful and creative poems. Now I have an idea. what about a double wedding. Sorry if I offend anyone now but im not a church goer so not there. What about on top of a mountain? yes thats it - a mountain in California then travel to get married in las Vegas. pppllleeeeaassssseeeeee can we?

mmmmmmm - Fendercat - your in trouble. Whats this about my tennis and netball not being good. This hurts equals to telling a man there shit in bed telling me in not good at sport wwwwooooooooooooooooo naughty boy. BIG SMACK BOTTOM FOR YOU hehehehehehhehehehe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - black knight - 06-08-2009 16:52

top of a mountain then we could skydive off in top and tails and wedding dresses,what a stunt that would be

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread - black knight - 06-08-2009 16:54

thou just to clear things up the ladies would be in wedding dresses,thou not for long.lol