The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 17-10-2013 21:00

Daytime from 2-10 tomorrow then Tuesday night next week Smile

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - BlackCAT - 18-10-2013 21:31

Please Danni move from your chairImportant - its the tease hour from 9 - 10pm sorry but I got rather bored! I understand the girls behaving themselves but it is after the watershed!!

Sad

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 18-10-2013 21:43

(18-10-2013 21:31 )BlackCAT Wrote:  Please Danni move from your chairImportant - its the tease hour from 9 - 10pm sorry but I got rather bored! I understand the girls behaving themselves but it is after the watershed!!

Sad

hahaha love your comments as I was talking to her for 20 minutes at the time you wrote this! They are not allowed to move all over the place during the tease hour I'm afraid but hey just looking at her and letting her describe what she would do to me on that desk was enough for me. SmileSmile

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - BlackCAT - 18-10-2013 21:47

Tongue I can imagine her filthy talk but its ridiculous this shitty rule of not moving around - it so bores meSad SHE STILL LOOKS HOT

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 23-10-2013 07:07

Danni was magnificent again last night. Her first session was about 2 hours long in the same studio but spilt across Blue and then BS1 which was kinda confusing as I thought she had gone off screen but then heard her voice! She's obviously in love as I am with her boobs but I've got to say when I called and got her to show me her bum with her tits in shot as well it was stunning. She told me she popped into Ann Summers on the way to the show and they described her boobs as "off the scale" Yummy!!! Also caught her session in the gym looking perfect in her shorts then had the joy of seeing her this morning doing 30 minutes on Daytime. That's her last show this month so November can't come quick enough!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tractor boy - 23-10-2013 10:13

Last nights bs blue was very good with Danni & Rocha back to back all night

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - BlackCAT - 23-10-2013 23:44

Danni was magnificent again last night. Her first session was about 2 hours long in the same studio but spilt across Blue and then BS1 which was kinda confusing as I thought she had gone off screen but then heard her voice! She's obviously in love as I am with her boobs but I've got to say when I called and got her to show me her bum with her tits in shot as well it was stunning. She told me she popped into Ann Summers on the way to the show and they described her boobs as "off the scale" Yummy!!! Also caught her session in the gym looking perfect in her shorts then had the joy of seeing her this morning doing 30 minutes on Daytime. That's her last show this month so November can't come quick enough!

Last show this month but why?????Important

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 24-10-2013 00:42

Well it's her birthday this Friday and BS have not scheduled any more for her. Just spent time on Cam with her and got my fix until next month!!!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - dibs2k9 - 24-10-2013 05:57

so when will she be on again

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 24-10-2013 06:59

She does not know yet. BS have not given girls their November shifts yet