The UK Babe Channels Forum
April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) (/showthread.php?tid=80935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 16-09-2020 13:23

(16-09-2020 11:35 )winsaw Wrote:  April is definitely getting back to her best form , we was very good lastnight, full of energy, showed of her fit body very will in lots of different positions, lots of sexy boob play, she's not worried so much about pervcam so is doing great TV shows , hope this continues she's getting back to when she had everyone talking at the start of the year,

Yes I agree she was excellent all night BUT the viewing experience was spoilt by a lot of footage with top half shots for pervcam!!.........Only two sections were completely/almost full shot!
But yes April is now getting back to how she has been: just needs to go naked AGAIN and longer than JUST 8 minutes!...................

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - mrmann - 03-10-2020 00:44

Lucky Mr. P

Tongue

April just went up a notch in my ratings!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 03-10-2020 08:09

?? What happened? And where?

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Geriisgreat - 05-10-2020 17:23

There pics on the babestation web thread with under her name trains
Some pics and video with Mr p just sums up how much she's doing more on the web than on tv atm

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 25-11-2020 12:11

One of the best shows I have seen from her in ages lastnight, very sexy blue outfit, the producers allowed us to see all.of her Beautiful body most the time when I was watching she's got lovely long legs and a perfect peachybum it was really good seeing so much of them lastnight,

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 25-11-2020 13:10

(25-11-2020 12:11 )winsaw Wrote:  One of the best shows I have seen from her in ages lastnight, very sexy blue outfit, the producers allowed us to see all.of her Beautiful body most the time when I was watching she's got lovely long legs and a perfect peachybum it was really good seeing so much of them lastnight,

Yes I agree: MUCH better than usual! We had a top half section in her opening section from 10.00 on 673 BUT (when I presume she showed her pussy on pervcam!?) otherwise we saw all of her amazing body! Thanks BS!!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 25-11-2020 13:43

(25-11-2020 12:11 )winsaw Wrote:  One of the best shows I have seen from her in ages lastnight, very sexy blue outfit, the producers allowed us to see all.of her Beautiful body most the time when I was watching she's got lovely long legs and a perfect peachybum it was really good seeing so much of them lastnight,

Agree, that was one of April Mae’s best nightshows since she started on nights

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 04-12-2020 12:32

Very good & sexy show from April last night. Looked very ravishingly hot & sexy in her red lingerie Heart

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 29-12-2020 13:02

April is the latest bs girl to be isolated , that's why her show was from home lastnight,

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 04-01-2021 13:05

Back to the old April from when she started lastnight, best web I have seen her do in a long time, she got her amazing big boobs all oiled up, took a hard spanking from Mr P, then did a great pussy play show been ages since seen her playing with her pussy she showed it for a long time , really great show,