The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - ethers4487 - 24-12-2021 00:07

It’s a sorry state just had a quick look on the streams and all 5 were viewable without logging in and all 5 girls were sat there fully clothed on their phones. I guess not many are calling now ???

RE: S66 new website launch - derekdas - 24-12-2021 00:18

Currently, if you're able to enter and watch the streams without having to sign in ( as most of us are unable to sign in yet ) the majority of the streams will have an age restriction notice showing anyway, which is there to stop young Jonny from watching. As mentioned previously, there's no point in trying to watch the streams via the forum or other previous platforms, as they don't exist atm. Google or whatever, Studio 66 tv and you should at least get to the site to explore.

RE: S66 new website launch - KerrAvon - 24-12-2021 00:29

(24-12-2021 00:07 )ethers4487 Wrote:  It’s a sorry state just had a quick look on the streams and all 5 were viewable without logging in and all 5 girls were sat there fully clothed on their phones. I guess not many are calling now ???

And I'm curious if the ones hiding behind premium view are any better. That would be even more sorry.

RE: S66 new website launch - Tractor boy - 24-12-2021 01:14

If I try to watch the streams , it says they are unsuitable for someone my age.eek
How they know my age, I don't know, perhaps I'm too old.Rolleyes

RE: S66 new website launch - Wardjackson - 24-12-2021 02:31

Absolutely laughable. If I try to sign in, I am told that the site does not recognise my email address or user name. It suggests that I open a new account……but it won’t let me, saying that new accounts will be available soon. If I just hit the log in button, I am sometimes able to see the shows which are not premium (I.e. require payment). Sometimes I am told that they are not suitable for my age, which is 73!

They seem to have forgotten that sites such as Chxtxrbxte exist!

RE: S66 new website launch - Kevin555 - 25-12-2021 17:46

You can only view the streams on https://www.s66cams.com. They've left Rampant/Firestorm
[/quote]

Hi

Try to watch Lexi Blows get the message

Sorry, this broadcast is not suitable for you age

I am in my 60s do they think I may have a heart attack

S66 are becoming a joke, shame there was a time when it was the first choice

RE: S66 new website launch - Spike1876 - 25-12-2021 18:28

I find that... If you OK that message and then refresh the page, you then get the fta stream...

Well done to the 66 tech team, enjoy your well deserved holiday

RE: S66 new website launch - muttley - 26-12-2021 07:41

Let's just call them "S66" out on IT, This New Set Up is a Piece of Shite!

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 26-12-2021 09:01

HEY guys I'm back!! my only comment I can make is : -

It looks a bloody messs & they should still allow us to switch toi clossic view if we want!!

RE: S66 new website launch - HannahsPet - 26-12-2021 10:25

i got a bit further i got the the text bit and it wont send texts to my phone lol

gutted missed Darelle in red boots yesterday ruined christmas bastards Tongue Tongue