The UK Babe Channels Forum
Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only (/showthread.php?tid=86266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 12-05-2023 12:25

A fantastic night of utter mind-blowing filth from Roxyie as she looked incredible in her lingerie & outfits including plenty of her bent over shaking her magnificent arse and her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around HeartHeartHeart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 15-05-2023 13:18

More fantastic filth from Roxyie last night both solo & when she was with Hazel Bond including as always her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing & shaking her magnificent booty Heart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - crankshaft - 18-05-2023 22:44

Roxyie is looking sensational this evening Heart. She happens to be wearing a costume (mock-police costume), but the fact that she is looking so good has nothing to do with that

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Norman Beige - 18-05-2023 22:59

Great to have the stream back to see roxyie’s mega booty in nylon!

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - coolguy4u - 19-05-2023 08:13

New look with the straight hair and looking very sexy. Once again showing her class and range of diversity.

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Joannis - 19-05-2023 09:40

Wow! I mean, Roxyie with that fantastic hair make over, come on!

Lovely showgirl like outfit. Boobs looking fantastic, bum looking great, screen all to herself. Perfect!

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Boomerangutangangbang - 19-05-2023 09:44

The straight hair is a winner for me. Heart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - coolguy4u - 19-05-2023 11:00

Don't get me wrong i loved the full look, curly hair too. Im assuming extentions on both looks unless her hair is that naturally long. Either way she knocked it out of the park.

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 19-05-2023 12:35

Not sure about Roxyie's new straight hair myself. Even so, it was another fantastic night from Roxyie as she looked fantastic in everything she wore as her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around & bent over jiggling her magnificent arse Heart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 22-05-2023 12:37

A mind-blowingly hot & filthy night from Roxyie last night including her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around & shaking and gyrating her magnificent arse