The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Storm Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=4614)

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - DGxxx - 19-09-2010 12:05

(19-09-2010 11:24 )ElleBabe Wrote:  Hhaha thanx guys.. Did anyone see the wasp incident? Sad lol!

Elle xx

No I didn't. I'm not entirely sure I'd want to. My boss and I stopped at a service station the other day for a sandwich and being a nice day stood outside to eat it. Well I'm sure the sight of two suited business men doing the wasp avoidance dance caused endless amusement for other customers.

x x x

p.s. I know you are an animal lover so any news on the wasp?

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - ElleBabe - 19-09-2010 12:24

HAHAAAAAAAAAA!! Sorry had to laugh at that thought!!

I saw a wasp buzzing about whilst I was on a call but didnt pay much attention to it then I suddenly felt PAINNNNN under my arm and it had stung me so I did the dance etc as u describe it!) on live tv and my producer took me off air and killed the wasp lol! Is very painfull Sad coz Im allergic!! Could only happen to me!!!! :/

Elle xxx

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - kevin - 20-09-2010 17:05

(19-09-2010 12:24 )ElleBabe Wrote:  HAHAAAAAAAAAA!! Sorry had to laugh at that thought!!

I saw a wasp buzzing about whilst I was on a call but didnt pay much attention to it then I suddenly felt PAINNNNN under my arm and it had stung me so I did the dance etc as u describe it!) on live tv and my producer took me off air and killed the wasp lol! Is very painfull Sad coz Im allergic!! Could only happen to me!!!! :/

Elle xxx

Hope you are feeling better.

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - Gav_79 - 20-09-2010 19:16

How are u feelng now Elle?

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - ElleBabe - 21-09-2010 20:19

Hey,

Thanx guys... Thing is Im allergic to bugs and many other things so it was v painfull and flared up alot.. Im on antibiotics now!! Its sooo itchy its driving me insane.. Heres a pic of what one bite turns into on me!!...

Ps, I next BEE on eb next Sat Smile and Im going to search the place throughly for any bugs before I go on air!! lol xx

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - rickhardo - 21-09-2010 20:29

Nasty. Though it seems slightly ironic that you've got a big ladybird in the pic. xx

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - rickhardo - 25-09-2010 08:18

Looking stunning again Elle (no surprise there then). Special mention today for Elle's bum which is making my mind whirl with possibilities.

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - thinwhiteduke - 25-09-2010 09:53

Gorgeous face and figure, Elle you are beautiful Heart

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - quiquems - 25-09-2010 15:20

[Image: 0elle1_104.jpg] [Image: 0elle2_104.jpg] [Image: 0elle3_104.jpg] [Image: 0elle4_104.jpg] [Image: 0elle7_102.jpg] [Image: 0elle8_102.jpg]

RE: Elle - Early Bird/The Pad - wonderbra - 25-09-2010 18:55

elle you are super sexy you always loog amazing and those outfits you wear are so hot