The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 03-08-2020 15:11

Well it starts today : Eat out to help out ... and hope you don't catch owt Smile

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 03-08-2020 17:51

^^ Fantastic, well thought out incentive Wink. I live in a rural area, & most of the local pubs don't serve food on a Mondays & Tuesdays Rolleyes so Wednesday nights will be oversubscribed annoyed

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 05-08-2020 08:10

And the vouchers will soon be like gold dust soon and eventually in all probability useless when they decide that pubs will have to shut again just to get the schools back open. Won't be surprised if Wetherspoons won't accept them given that fat cunt Martin's furlough approach..

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 05-08-2020 09:49

(05-08-2020 08:10 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  And the vouchers will soon be like gold dust soon and eventually in all probability useless when they decide that pubs will have to shut again just to get the schools back open. Won't be surprised if Wetherspoons won't accept them given that fat cunt Martin's furlough approach..

They don’t issue vouchers. The businesses in the scheme just deduct the discount from your bill.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Nadam - 05-08-2020 23:03

(26-02-2020 08:36 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  As of yesterday four new cases of the virus have tested positive in this country bringing the total to thirteen and China has revealed a drop in cases but many experts say that China has on a daily basis shifted it's position of diagnosis from one path to another thus making it difficult to tell which is the true figure of cases. Italy has several towns on lockdown with movement restrictions and Spain has reported it's first case.

Is the world doing enough to contain thr virus?

link to late sit report from WHO:-
https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200225-sitrep-36-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=2791b4e0_2

Doesn't look like it.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 06-08-2020 09:36

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53672841

50 million on 50 millon masks which we cant use

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 07-08-2020 18:00

Wow Preston in Lockdown from Midnight

So im now surrounded by infected towns/ citys feels like the start of a bad zombie movie Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-08-2020 19:04

wanna make a dash for freedom and crash down at my place down south HP?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-08-2020 05:36

I would stick my neck out now and say, I now very much doubt it will be likely crowds will be allowed back in sports venues/football stadiums & events here as planned in October and I think the situation at present will see the possibility being delayed until early next year, as I think these local lockdowns that are in place at present are a more of pre - cursor as to what it likely to happen in October and through the winter.
Sports stadiums are more likely to end up being used as a "trade off" in getting schools re opening in September like they probably would use pubs and shops as a trade off and seeing the figures on the news yesterday which I admit, didn't make good viewing even though they are low, I am fearing we're looking at a a slow but steady spread to a 2nd wave and a slow but steady climb to a fresh peak. To an extent the Government's handling of the virus is unfortunately like everything else it is handling at present - Brexit, immigrants, etc and that is this one word - SHITE.
TBH the horse for all bolted a long time ago and Government has failed to shut the door firmly on two of them.

They are now trialling a asthma drug as possible treatment for the virus

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 10-08-2020 16:53

Prioritising the opening of schools at the expense of pubs and everything and the over 50's staying at home seems right to me.
Getting those kids to go back school and learn again ain't gonna be easy.