The UK Babe Channels Forum
Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Caty Cole (/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+---- Thread: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61116)

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Danhur2 - 03-09-2023 11:32

Amy pics or vidsor caty in the nurse outfit ??

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 08-09-2023 12:26

An incredibly hot & sexy night from the Scottish pocket rocket as she looked great in everything she wore HeartHeart

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 09-09-2023 14:12

Caty looked incredible last night & was at her very best throughout the nightHeartHeart Including bent over the desk gyrating her magnificent arse

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Liverred - 09-09-2023 14:47

The set with the wood panelling and desk seems to suit her the best. She seems to be warming up too.

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 15-09-2023 13:15

Incredibly hot & mind-blowingly sexy night from the Scottish Pocket Rocket as she looked fantastic in her lingerie/outfitsHeartHeartHeart

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 16-09-2023 12:58

Caty carried on being incredibly hot & mind-blowingly sexy last night as she again was looking fantastic in her lingerie and outfits HeartHeart

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrmann - 20-09-2023 22:12

My favorite of all the women, which makes it sad to see her not give as much effort anymore.

Maybe it's the producers, or the callers, I don't know. Come on Caty, blow the others out of the water!

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrmann - 23-09-2023 01:33

Better session just now! Good improvements!

Producer still doesn't appear to want her standing while nude though, so I have this proposition for her next session tonight, a nude standing session in the alley set with handthong Big Grin

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - KerrAvon - 23-09-2023 10:16

Don't think it's the producers, more her.

Seems to me to lack that bit of self-confidence in her own body from old Caty. Understandable from a lot of women coming back.

RE: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) for 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 23-09-2023 10:54

A very filthy night from Caty last night, especially the stint where she was wearing just a tartan skirt/dress with white knickers & white fishnets eekeekshockedshockedshocked Including gyrating her magnificent bare arse