The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78195)

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Doctor P - 31-05-2024 10:33

The new loaded looks shit, the editor saying all us middle age guys want to ogle women. Loaded was more than just glamour models, was about football, pints, music. It was great at the time but that’s where it should stay

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 31-05-2024 13:40

(31-05-2024 10:33 )Doctor P Wrote:  The new loaded looks shit, the editor saying all us middle age guys want to ogle women. Loaded was more than just glamour models, was about football, pints, music. It was great at the time but that’s where it should stay

Agree. Think It's going to flop as people will go "why do I need to pay for this, when i can get exactly same or harder content for free elsewhere online"

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - skully - 31-05-2024 16:29

We're going off topic, so it needs to end there, nipped in the bud. We'll pull further posts, seeing as this has nothing to do with our Danni.

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Jimmyhazell1984 - 06-06-2024 08:04

Did the pink outfit Danni wore today make her fans pass out? The first outfit was good too to be fair .

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - SecretAgent - 08-06-2024 10:39

Danni is doing a shift in the London studio tomorrow afternoon from 2pm instead of her regular Thursday morning show this week.

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Jimmyhazell1984 - 08-06-2024 17:53

Is it a show with Levi ? Or just a solo show ?

RE: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - SecretAgent - 08-06-2024 18:35

(08-06-2024 17:53 )Jimmyhazell1984 Wrote:  Is it a show with Levi ? Or just a solo show ?

Solo show but I think she said Levi is in the studio with Holly Maguire