The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 27-08-2020 09:31

Has a certain someone in the US mentioned using bleach before???

I think whatever happens the media has ramped up the vaccine search to a level where they could possibly declare anything as a vaccine cure and make it headline news. Truth is I think the press need to wind their necks and report on the positive results for any vaccine trial here that will be 100 available to Brits FIRST & foremost.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 27-08-2020 11:23

I'd like to know where (or how) they can pay us £13 a day to isolate when the furlough scheme has cost so much?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 27-08-2020 11:47

^The scheme only applies to Blackburn, Pendle and Oldham.
And you have to eligable and it's only paid for 10 days.

So a rough estimate would come to under £10,000 a day.
Not a vast amount to spend.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 27-08-2020 12:09

(27-08-2020 09:31 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Truth is I think the press need to wind their necks and report on the positive results for any vaccine trial here that will be 100 available to Brits FIRST & foremost.

Really? So if the Cambridge Uni / AstraZeneca vaccine passes its trials what do we say to the Brazilians who have been involved because of the declining number of cases here?

Presumably you'd be in the "thanks for all your help, now go fuck yourself" camp? How very Trumpish.

Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 27-08-2020 12:14

(27-08-2020 11:47 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^The scheme only applies to Blackburn, Pendle and Oldham.
And you have to eligable and it's only paid for 10 days.

So a rough estimate would come to under £10,000 a day.
Not a vast amount to spend.

10,000 a day !!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 27-08-2020 17:17

(27-08-2020 11:23 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I'd like to know where (or how) they can pay us £13 a day to isolate when the furlough scheme has cost so much?

They should offer credits to S66 as a part of the package. Big Grin

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 07-09-2020 12:31

Matt Hancock says that the UK will secure a vaccine within the first 3 months of next year.
Did Boris mention Christmas bladewave

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-09-2020 12:56

I thought Boris said earlier this year, we should be able to be together with our families but the way things are going atm, I am beginning to doubt if that is even going to be even possible, judging by the figures released yesterday we are probably and almost likely plunging into a second wave.

And trust Matt Hancockup to move the vaccine goalposts yet again!!
He's always have been saying that our track and trace system is the best in the world (as often the words used by CM Punk) but I think the truth is it is nowhere anywhere near being the best in the world - especially if you're not testing at the bloody airports!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 08-09-2020 12:22

The Tour de France race director Christian Prudhomme has test positive for Coronavirus. He was in a meeting yesterday with the French Prime Minister, so he could be the next one to test positive.

Coronavirus - Charlemagne - 09-09-2020 19:44

Boris's coming out with new words like operation Moonshot for mass testing the general public.
And wants 'Social distancing marshals' to enforce rules in city centres. It reminds me of Dads Army with the Fire Wardens.