The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 20-09-2020 10:01

^ You have a drive through test centre at your local Tesco. You don't need an appointment but you need to verify before going.
There's a website which says where the nearest centre is to you.

Matt Hancock said this morning that it's possible that one vaccine may be available at the end of this year.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 21-09-2020 09:00

We have heard this quote from politicians so many times over the last few months haven't we?
'A vaccine will available before the end of this month/year'[i] and I think we will end probably needing [i]more than one to cover the whole country.

Incidentally, I wonder how often Mr. Cummings has been to Durham to 'test his eyesight' since his press conference? not heard much about the cunt since, but I'd say he was the catalyst why people don't always follow the rules and who should been kicked out of No.10 that day no questions asked.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 21-09-2020 11:34

Having had a cough from last Wednesday and having been through 111 & 119 I now have to self isolate for 10 days from last Wednesday

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 21-09-2020 12:22

^ So it could be 49.000 daily case by the middle of October. I didn't know that they had that testing capability.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 21-09-2020 17:17

(20-09-2020 10:01 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ You have a drive through test centre at your local Tesco. You don't need an appointment but you need to verify before going.
There's a website which says where the nearest centre is to you.

Matt Hancock said this morning that it's possible that one vaccine may be available at the end of this year.

I’ll take anything he says with a huge pinch of salt. Hancock said we’ll have a “world class” test & trade system, yet last week he said it’s going to take weeks to fix, plus the app isn’t out yet. Plus he said if you want a test, get a test & now attacking people he told to get a test

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 21-09-2020 17:59

I swill now not return to work until next Wednesday after talks with employer

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 21-09-2020 23:39

(21-09-2020 17:59 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I swill now not return to work until next Wednesday after talks with employer

Boris is going to tell you to work from home 2moro apparently

after spending months telling us to get back into the office be hilarious if it wasnt so serious

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 22-09-2020 10:49

I work in retail so can't work on home but was in touch with employer yesterday and my return date has been agreed HP.

Thoughts on Keir Starmer's speech & what restrictions are we likely to have in place? Are we going to be in a second national lockdown in all but name?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 22-09-2020 15:42

Well that Boris Johnson announcement was pointless & a complete and utter waste of time because pretty much everything was announced either last night or this morning.

Also it was yet more mixed messaging!

He’s been telling people to get out back to work constantly for the past few weeks in particular, yet now he’s telling people to work from home if you can.

Also he’s been encouraging us to go out to pubs and restaurants with things like the eat out to help out scheme & vat cut, yet now he’s clamping down on people going out with this 10pm curfew etc. Plus landlords & companies that run pubs etc say there is no evidence to back up his claims & most transmissions are in care homes & in private homes!

Plus Boris said things will be back to normal by Xmas & now he’s saying things could be like they are now for six months!

Going forward I hope Boris announces support packages for the arts & culture/live entertainment section following the news that plans for sports & indoor venues to have fans & people in attendance are now delayed!!! Especially hope Boris can keep the U.K. panto season going ahead given my youngest brother is in one

Also hope he announces a package to support grass roots sports & minority sports like Ice Hockey that im a fan of. My team Manchester Storm won’t be playing in the 2020-2021 season as the top level EIHL league in hockey is suspended due to government not allowing fans in & meaning all the elite league clubs have to now do various fundraising methods & other measures to keep going till 2021-2022 season

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - circles_o_o_o - 22-09-2020 20:25

BBC 1 schedule

8:00 PM - Prime Minister's address to the nation
8:30 PM - Would I Lie To You?

A total coincidence, I'm sure Wink