The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Studio 66 Online (/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+----- Thread: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream (/showthread.php?tid=8489)

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - iluvcathy - 19-07-2014 23:09

Can someone please tell me which bat file I use to record babestation Extra on channel 909, as I've seen Leigh Darby on there tonight but cannot record her.

Using the BS Extra .bat file I am getting a completely different person to the one on tv, and it is really confusing meHuh

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - Danzig - 19-07-2014 23:20

(19-07-2014 23:09 )iluvcathy Wrote:  Can someone please tell me which bat file I use to record babestation Extra on channel 909, as I've seen Leigh Darby on there tonight but cannot record her.

Using the BS Extra .bat file I am getting a completely different person to the one on tv, and it is really confusing meHuh

You will not find Leigh Darby here tonight this is the Elite webstream thread.

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - iluvcathy - 21-07-2014 21:42

(19-07-2014 23:20 )Danzig Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 23:09 )iluvcathy Wrote:  Can someone please tell me which bat file I use to record babestation Extra on channel 909, as I've seen Leigh Darby on there tonight but cannot record her.

You will not find Leigh Darby here tonight this is the Elite webstream thread.

I told you I was getting confusedBlush

How to make myself look completely stupid in 1 postlaugh

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - TickleTheOrc - 22-07-2014 22:07

Well. Uncharacteristically, S66 has decided that weekends are not the only days that they can drop the webstream.

Stream 1 is buggered since I checked in at 9:30pm.

And time to reset the working webstream counter again. Seems like S66 is lucky when the streams all run for a week without problems.

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - DB83 - 22-07-2014 22:15

It had pooped before 9 pm.

I still see a coincidence when a certain channel advertises one of their 'live' 6pm-8pm events as it is inevitable that one of the streams goes down on that day and around that time.

Have all the streams actually run for a week without problems since the switch-over ?

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - TickleTheOrc - 23-07-2014 06:46

^^
I think they achieved once or twice that for a week. In the last 11 weeks sadly.

I plan is starting August. I'll track the webstreams online/stable status like I did for girls showing up on webcam on scheduled times/showing up at all a few months ago. Once compiled. I can send them a document or post it here so people can take a look at how great a job they are doing. I'll probably periodically check on the streams of RLC and BS as benchmarks.

Basically, if 2 competitors can run 4 webstreams with minimal problems, S66 shouldn't be having as much problems as it does. These downtimes have been guiding me to go to the other channels even with Lucy/Yasmine online. If they wonder why their call ratios have been all wonky on some nights, more data could help them out I guess.

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - skillman - 23-07-2014 10:43

Great, Fern returns from her long break away and stream 1 isn't working.

Fantastic work Studio 66.

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - iluvcathy - 23-07-2014 10:52

(23-07-2014 10:43 )skillman Wrote:  Great, Fern returns from her long break away and stream 1 isn't working.

Fantastic work Studio 66.

Not really surprised given their performance recently, I would have been more shocked if it had been working. Question is, can they get it fixed before she goes off air tonightbladewave

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - iluvcathy - 23-07-2014 10:54

Forget my last post as it appears to be working again, for nowWink

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 - Live Webstream - TickleTheOrc - 25-07-2014 22:31

Well. Once again. One of the webstreams is poop tonight.

Webstream 2 is flip-floppity crap. Working then not working.

Other stations: Downtime of 1 night every few months.

S66: Lucky if they can manage a week without problems. Tonight was barely 48hrs since the last webstream problem.