The UK Babe Channels Forum
Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Mica Martinez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=328)
+---- Thread: Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=16649)

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Classic84 - 20-07-2011 23:11

Mica looks so good tonight Cool

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 20-07-2011 23:37

Sure does Tongue. Loving the hair and her body - well its simply sublime Heart

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - robert.f4 - 21-07-2011 00:03

Yeh!! she's a sexy wee thing TongueTongue I would crawl over a field of broken glass for a wee bit of slap & tickle with Mica laugh

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-07-2011 08:34

Mica was on good form last night with both moody mica and smiley mica both appearing

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 21-07-2011 09:13

Watched Mica for about 30mins last night,made Elite worth a watch once again.

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-07-2011 19:11

(02-05-2011 16:37 )Rise Wrote:  Watched her in The Only Way is essex through curiosity. She did look sweet in her little tshirt and shorts.

What I thought was quite funny was that in the scene where the promoter tells the girls to stand up and show the back of their T-shirts, Mica does it but immediately sits back down again, in her trademark 'take it or fucking leave it' style, so that the effect of the three girls standing in a row showing the message on the back of their shirts is effectively wrecked.

Final score - Mica, the Enigma of elite 1 ... Joey essex 0 Smile

mica's the only way in essex is repeated tonight on itv2 at 11:45pm

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Pyro - 24-07-2011 23:39

Mica is looking very raunchy tonight, sprawn aross the top of the white draws with that hot animal print underwearBig Grin

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - iamthatjack - 24-07-2011 23:41

She is looking so damn hot, I love the fringe she has, makes her look so fuckable...might just have to call this sexy minx tonight!

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Heywood Jablome - 25-07-2011 13:49

Agreed - she's undeniably hot, but I wish that "face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle" Mica wouldn't turn up so often. When she smiles she lights up the screen, it just seems like every time I tune in she looks proper mardy!!

Still would though BlushTongueBig Grin

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion - Pyro - 01-08-2011 02:32

I'm loving Mica at the moment, liking how she's showing off her natural assets on the multiple bed setBig Grin Also like her stint in the Office no2 set with her body fishnet stocking and the high heel bootseek She's definitely showing the two faces of the coin, the smiley Mica look and the I don't give a fuck looklaugh