The UK Babe Channels Forum
The World Cup count down, come on England! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: The World Cup count down, come on England! (/showthread.php?tid=20022)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - cainan - 27-06-2010 17:26

LOL England is all i can say.

Sorry to be a dick but i havnt supported England since 2002. I wanted either Argentina or Germany to win this year so im happy with todays result so far.

No pride to play for their country, over paid arseholes that dont show up when it matters....but i can bet that they'll be back to normal when their saturday clubs are playing.

David James was the best player for England in this dreadful World Cup.

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - schmoo - 27-06-2010 17:31

(27-06-2010 17:26 )cainan Wrote:  No pride to play for their country, over paid arseholes that dont show up when it matters....but i can bet that they'll be back to normal when their saturday clubs are playing.

I agree.

Need to add this point to my list in my earlier post, just above.

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - seth - 27-06-2010 17:31

It simply comes down to the fact that our players are overrated and average.

We always get shown up against the quality sides at every major tournament, so that tells a story right there.

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - admin. - 27-06-2010 17:57

(27-06-2010 17:26 )cainan Wrote:  No pride to play for their country, over paid arseholes that dont show up when it matters.

They can't be overpaid, as England players don't get paid any squad or match fees (they only receive payments for winning).

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - schmoo - 27-06-2010 18:05

(27-06-2010 17:57 )admin Wrote:  
(27-06-2010 17:26 )cainan Wrote:  No pride to play for their country, over paid arseholes that dont show up when it matters.

They can't be overpaid, as England players don't get paid any squad or match fees (they only receive payments for winning).

I know they don't get paid for playing for England*, maybe this is why they (obviously show they) aren't bothered.

* On a tongue in cheek side note.. perhaps they should do! Especially considering how well they play when for their club sides (where they do get vastly overpaid).

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - lucent-x - 27-06-2010 18:07

Utterly useless, of course Capello should take some blame for poor selection and tactics, but these are 50-to-100-grand-a-week players that can't pass a bag of wind around a field any better than bunch of school kids at lunch time.

England need some big, long overdue, changes now.

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - schmoo - 27-06-2010 18:21

A few further points to add to my earlier ones:

9. Too slow around the pitch (with and without the ball).
10. No ivention/ideas.
11. Lack of, if not none at all, movement off the ball.
12. Unable to retain possession (due to not being techinal/comfortable (enough) on the ball, along with points 9-11 above).

Now just go and watch Argentina and Mexico later - i'm confident that both sides will have all of what, i have pointed out in all my points above that, England lack.

This is then why we will never ever find any success in national tournaments..

..until any wholesale changes are made of course.

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - SOCATOA - 27-06-2010 18:37

Sie glauden ihre ganzen ist es jetzt!!!

Translation--They think its all over!--it is nowSadSad
Time to close this threadSadSad

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - Donsman - 27-06-2010 18:44

[attachment=14517]Apparently the Lampard shot wasnt over the line laughlaughlaugh

RE: The World Cup count down, come on England! - matt38 - 27-06-2010 18:57

I dare anyone to come on here and say that the English Premier League is the best in the worldeek